Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The greedy Jewish lawyer is such a horrible antisemitic trope. Of course Jack would use it. And not only is her lawyer Jewish, he’s in ISRAEL, so of course he’s a mega-Jew who’ll sue you for so much money you’ll be living in a rented flat and eating peaches from a tin by the end of the year. Not cool Jack.
Nah I really think she grunked here and saw us all laughing about her tweeting him during the sabbath. He lives in Israel so whether he’s very observant or not at all, he’s unlikely to reply publicly via an electronic device about a work job. Jack is so empty headed she just jumped on that to go “ner ner he won’t reply yet” as let’s face it, her waving “my lawyer” about was starting to look lame as he hadn’t replied.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
General public - "You can't just sue everyone Jack"
Jack, pointing at a pigeon - "You're sued!"

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 13.56.52.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
SPECULATION YOUR HONOUR.

Her tweets read like she’s either pissed or on something imo.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
What will probably happen is that Jack's lawyer will write to / email them and say "withdraw what you said, post an apology and give money to food banks". Their lawyers will write back saying "lol no". And then it will proceed from there.
Fair play to them if they do.

I don't like any of the people that Jack is screaming at, but, Jack deserves this. To paraphrase Jack herself; she needs a spanking.

Reactions: 31
Today I was expecting more backpeddaling than a unicycle training course, instead, it's The Return Of The Slop Slinging Litigant.

I don't know which bit she's suing for,
"Taking from the poor" - Patreon, tip jar, book sales etc.
"Earns more than the PM" - percentage of books she gets multiplied by number of books sold + TV appearance fees + patreon income etc.

Bring it on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Her followers are really doing her no favours are they 😅😂
It says a lot about someone when they have supporters who are clearly both moronic and possibly mentally unwell but what does she do for them exactly bar beg for money left right and centre?

She's actually potentially dangerous. I was laughing at it all but I'm getting cross again now... Fake bullying witch. 😠

Reactions: 30
Her main character syndrome is going to make it feel like all eyes are on her despite most people not caring. That'll make it hard for her to back down. I don't think this will make it anywhere near a judge (with lots of narrative twisting from Monroe) but if it does, she's fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really hope it comes to nothing tbh. It would just be a huge waste of a lot of people‘s time and money, and distracting from the real issues. A bread and circuses situation to use Jack’s logic.

I think they’re all as bad as each other. Jack and Reclaim etc might be on different sides politically, but none of them are really about politics, and they’re just caricatures of the stereotypes of the left and right.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
As an NI frau I remember Arlene Foster’s defamation trial against Dr Christian and the reasons she won such a large pay out.
She didn’t go onto twitter drawing attention to it and gloating about how many views and what she would do with the money etc
Her legal reps asked for it to be deleted which was ignored.
He then proceeded to refuse to engage properly with the courts but did play the mental health card when challenged.
his mental health claims were refuted by his own pod casts and behaviour online.
If I remember correctly He has now tired to grift from the LGBT community I I believe for an appeal, trying to play up against Arlene’s old party (DUP) links
He started a go fund me to pay his fines/fees despite owning 2 flats each worth in excess of 1 million

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And the advantage of a Cooking Class is that you get access to a kitchen to cook the meals and take them home - so free fuel, free cooker, free water, free utensils, leaving at most, reheating things in a microwave when you get home and negating the £330000000000000000000 JM priced a meal up at recently.

Reactions: 42
That'll learn me for going out for dinner last night before a full moon. I'm very excited to dust off my court outfit, I think I was going to go as Plenty of Black Pepper.

Meanwhile, Trifle Defender's followers are celebrating a trifle winning the Jubilee prize, and they had some things to say 🤭

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 14.09.01.png

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 14.09.12.png

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 14.09.19.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Well, since this morning Jack has gained a further 1k followers on Twitter and 2 more patreons. The libel is hurting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Whatever happens I guess we'll see if this makes or breaks Jack and Harold. S/He probably thought they could handle the substandard food and nasal whine but this is something else.
Personally I'd be out of there like a buttered snake.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I honestly all jokes a side cannot believe she is attempting this to be honest. She's less than a year into recovery, she's said herself she is amazed she's not fell into the bottle.

I mean it sounds like not a good idea! Just sayin.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.