Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a shocking grifter and he’s got worse over the years. He was very poor for a while due to a UC mess up but he milked it for all it was worth then he set himself up as a journalist so that people could donate to his work when the donations from the sob stories dried up.

I remember around two years ago on twitter he was constantly tweeting that he was being targeted by police and if you believed his version police were at his house every day searching it. Constant constant drama. Ker ching!!
Off topic but yet another example of how being violent to women is not only easy for men to get away with, they manage to profit from it. Grim.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Please, please let this end up in court and not just a pissy agreed statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What bit is it she’s contesting. Millionaire? Because she does take money from the vulnerable. She’s even thicker than I thought she was.

Reactions: 32
Daubeny is awake now too… she won’t like this!
I mean… Having grown up on one of the council estates there, teaching folk to cook is definitely A Good Thing. The schools are all failing, ones on the verge of being shut (finally) because it’s so awful, there is a general lack of education about most things for most people. What a lot see as common sense, forget that they’ve been taught it by previous generations. That doesn’t happen there. People get The Rage at me for saying it, but it’s true.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Frauen, we have so much to plan. Court outfits, persuading the mods to let us have special hats at key moments, adding to our extensive receipt collection. This is 100 hour week stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Off topic but yet another example of how being violent to women is not only easy for men to get away with, they manage to profit from it. Grim.
He was found guilty I believe. His wife actually didn’t want it to go to court as they had reconciled by then but she was forced to give evidence because the fiscal took it to court.

But yes. There were questions asked as to how he managed to pass vetting to stand as a labour candidate.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
😂😂😂

37882E67-3FC4-4DD4-8D0F-D8A98D3FEFEC.jpeg

These squigs really ain’t helping her cause, are they 😬

18ACB206-5E46-4635-8E6B-CD02F886BE25.jpeg

By way of balance, there are lots and lots and LOTS of replies asking about donating, crowdfunding, etc. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Jack Monroe does not take money from poor people and Lee Anderson should withdraw his remarks and apologise.

Screenshot 2022-05-14 13.27.10.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Last time she went to court she treated us all to the Linda La Hughes fright wig so I can’t WAIT to see what she does with her hair this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I think she is absolutely desperate for them to say something she can twist into anti-semetism and froth about.
I didn’t consider this angle. This is a definite possibility, it’s within the realms of her personality to do that. She could play both the hero (by calling out anti-Semitism), and victim-by-proxy.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.