Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, talk about projection! I imagine Martin's pals are slapping him on the back and whooping because there must have been a few that doubted even Jack would be stupid enough to walk straight into this. The more this goes on, the more I'm convinced they planned this on flip charts.
I’m waiting for the moment she realises she’s in trouble. These are clever men with an agenda and she’s given them an opening. They won’t stop

• Heart
Reactions: 60
This is honestly better than any night out I’ve ever been on.
I've had a Britney "gimme gimmie more, gimmie more" gif ready to post for the last 15 mins and she hasn't posted another cash beg yet. I'm surprised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
FOR THE LOVE OF SLOP SOMEONE PLEASE TELL HER THAT SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBEL AND SLANDER
duck her. ‘I only got 25k (or whatever it was)’ that is a life changing amount of money, what did she spunk it on?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I’m actually dying that she’s sending people a photo of her with that mad red fright wig.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I’m actually loving this chaos.

She’s actually proud of the fact she won 24k against Katie Hopkins. That has made her think she’s invincible and that will be her downfall.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.