Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miguel Barclay earns a decent wage. Doesn't seem to have damaged his reputation any?

The only reason I can see that you would want to have people believe you were poor is to line your own pockets. I'm sure there's a secret reason that definitely makes sense that I'm missing.
Likewise THAT MAN. Admitedly got rightly ridiculed for being a 'mockney', but he's never once pretended to be poor. He's actually done a lot over the years too, whilst demonstrably rich, to educate re food standards etc - the Ministry of Food book, the school dinners intervention, his lockdown storecupboard show etc. He did that and got the message delivered without ever pretending to be poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
OMG she’s got 131 unread texts?! That’s made me feel well panicky.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't have time at the minute to grunk the last 6 or so threads but for anyone following the
JD / AH trial I would love to get DR curry's assessment of everyone's favourite SMOL Pixie

I personally suspect histrionic personality disorder (my own opinion your honour, not related to tattle at all)

And also her claims that POC can't be racist makes me laugh my black ass off.
I have only ever heard that claim from extreme left white folk.

For ref:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.