Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m waiting for the moment she realises sheā€™s in trouble. These are clever men with an agenda and sheā€™s given them an opening. They wonā€™t stop
+ tattleā€™s archives will be her absolute undoing. It doesnā€™t take much to Google ā€œJack Monroeā€ + partner, family, money, salary, tax, whatever you wanna pick on and find a wealth of info here, all backed up with screen shots (ā¤ our archivists). Tattleā€™s search function is great, it indexes well on Google, like it really wonā€™t take much to punch holes through her origins story as the WC cockney urchin done good. šŸ˜¬

Also thank you @Dogmuck šŸ™šŸ»

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
FOR THE LOVE OF SLOP SOMEONE PLEASE TELL HER THAT SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBEL AND SLANDER
I think it can be both slanderous (because spoken) and libellous (because ā€œpublishedā€ on Twitter).

ETA that I donā€™t think itā€™s either, but Iā€™m not a literal expert

Reactions: 22
My nan had a saying, "if they were chocolate, they'd eat themselves".
That's all I think of when I think of Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I think if she took this to court and a judge etc looked at it and heard barristers questions what have you.

The defence for Fox Mouldy could just ask her,
"You get a percentage of each book, if you sold X amount of books, your earnings would exceed the PMs salary as a minister?"
That's in the US. In the UK it's the other way around.

Not that it really matters as it hasn't negatively affected her
So he'd have to prove the claim or she wins, as opposed to her disclaiming it to win.

Either way... Where the patreon money and your tax Jack The Grifter.. stop stalking foggy victorian streets looking for scarves in puddles and leave the skips alone..

Reactions: 25
No, sheā€™s right about that. But thereā€™ll be an awful lot of information in the discovery process which will make her v uncomfortable.

But of course this case isnā€™t going anywhere.
Oh tit yeah, you're right. All I remembered was "everyone hates UK libel laws" and forgot which way round the hatred went haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've had a Britney "gimme gimmie more, gimmie more" gif ready to post for the last 15 mins and she hasn't posted another cash beg yet. I'm surprised.
Just post it. We could do with a musical interlude while we top up our J20/owl champagne/slow cooker tea etc

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Miguel Barclay earns a decent wage. Doesn't seem to have damaged his reputation any?

The only reason I can see that you would want to have people believe you were poor is to line your own pockets. I'm sure there's a secret reason that definitely makes sense that I'm missing.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
She's like a petulant pre-teen. OH YOU'RE NOT BUYING THE FANTASY I'M ATTEMPTING TO SELL YOU? oh! oh! jail for mother! jail for mother for One Thousand Years!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.