Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A more Twitter-savvy Frau/herr than me may be able to see the trajectory but I just noticed that her followers are at 518k. It wasn’t that long ago we were watching it break the 500k barrier. I guess the latest chaos has helped. 🙄
She was at 507k when I checked on Wednesday or Thursday

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It's the sort of thing a law undergraduate in their first week at uni could demolish in five seconds. A QC getting hold of that would be like watching a shark devour a shitting dog.
Bib. Oh, if only we could have swears in you-know-whats. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1265526

Do you know, my old mum is always saying "that Jack Monroe and Katie Hopkins are like a hideously decaying pair of copulating butterflies joined together on a rotten corkboard in a moment in time".
It was a clue on Catchphrase the other day.

I’ll answer it, Roy. Is it ‘that Jack Monroe and Katie Hopkins are like a hideously decaying pair of copulating butterflies joined together on a rotten blackboard in a moment in time’?

Oooh it’s good, but it’s not right!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Ummm, no. The LOSER pays the fees. Both their own costs and the winner's. How has she brought a libel suit and still not learned this salient fact? #moron
Theoretically the judge can order both sides to pay costs, regardless of the outcome. And iirc, in exceptional circumstances, can even make the winner pay costs as well.

I'm not a lawyer though.

Reactions: 34
The one thing I ABSOLUTELY want the judge to say if this does go crazy is.

":Blah blah blah, have you ever thought about getting a real job pet"

(And yes he will say pet because it's my fantasy. )

Apologies for my patron spelling mistake. I am writing whilst washing up and getting ready for the day. 🥴
Paterson is fine, all words are interchangeable

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At some point Jack will sadly inform her followers that whilst Mark Lewis thinks she has a cast iron case he doesn't have the capacity to take it on just now and no other lawyers will take it on a pro bono basis so the white wing have had a lucky escape. At this the squigs will start the "take our money, Jack" chorus but noble St Jack will say it doesn't feel right to crowdfund such a large sum of money when the Tories are starving the poors etc so she cannot proceed. The flying monkeys will be deployed, Fox and Daubney will sit back going "this is typical of the left, resorting to cheap abuse because they can't debate". And the grift will go on....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
Omg there’s a guy on Saturday Kitchen with tattoos, AND he’s foreign, which surely is not allowed because Big Telly will stop you from succeeding if you’re not an evil gammon??

Also Keith Floyd on earlier on a literal boat being slung all over the place and still managing to cook and present - not a pathetic excuse in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
You’re so right JB. At the time I think a few of us got sucked into the lie, especially because she made a few references that were clearly aimed at us and this site.

I‘ll admit I fell for it at the time, but looking back, and considering what you say, of course it was just more lies.

Hers’s the post with the full article screenshotted by lovel @EddieBeds in case anyone’s not seen it -

Edited to add, I’m sure there was a post here which broke down man inconsistencies from that article.
I read the diva article. I thought it was terrible that she was trying to blame people online for her relapse.

What’s her current beef? She’s saying that she donated 20000 books to food banks. So essentially she’s saying that she lost income by doing so? Around 100k at a conservative estimate?

Would twatty mcgrift give away dosh she wants for her forever home? In my view no.

Her FANS pay her bills the tight arse

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah, but I mean it’s not like any of this requires an emergency application or anything, so wouldn’t most lawyers be saying “yeah, yeah, we’ll get to this on Monday”, whether or not they were observant Jews (or any other faith which observes a holy day).

ETA that even if Mr. Lewis cannot respond/work for reasons of faith, I can’t imagine he wouldn’t have juniors who churn out the “please delete the tweets/video OR ELSE” initial letter. Which is surely all it would be at this stage?
Unless he’s simply one man and a biro.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Paterson is fine, all words are interchangeable
This reminds me that early in the pandemic, when YouTube was being aggressive in demonitising videos for mentioning Covid, some wrestling YouTubers started referring to it as "Steve Corino", who is a retired wrestler who hasn't been relevant in about 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
AFDBC207-155B-470D-BDD9-836AF91BDE3D.jpeg

I think she’s gone after the wrong people this time. She would have done better to just ignore that video clip.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.