Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh great, jeremy vine riding in on his penny farthing to come to jack's rescue

it just gets weirder and weirder
Or riding in on a wooden horse 😳. Jack could only dream of walking up stairs to mount a fake equine on Strictly đŸ„Č

C58E4E37-646E-48AD-B907-853C7FA21663.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot 2022-05-14 10.37.52.png

It's farcical at this point, all the squiggles thinking Jack will ruin someone because they said she sells books to the poor. Do they not understand they're advocating for some kind of authoritarian regime where it's illegal to express a view that you don't like?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
IMG_20220514_104201.jpg

I might be barking up the wrong tree but surely crowdfunding to donate books isn't giving then away fro free either. Won't she still make money from this?! Feel free to correct me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Jack and her minions marching round Twitter like Rumpole of the Bailey. What a mad, glorious life.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
it’s crazy at the minute. Our house has increased in value by 45% in the last year. We’re in an ex-mining town up north with high levels of poverty, but we’re near the M1. I think people from the big cities 20 minutes away (đŸ”ș) are looking to buy here to commute, but if you’re local and live and work here, getting a foot on the property ladder will be nigh on impossible
Dear LAWD I knew it was crazy down there but not that bad! We’ve got 2 bed ex council houses that need renovating going for 250K when 4 years ago they’d have been lucky to get 120K. I fort is Midlanders were safe from this shite đŸ„Ž

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I nearly have an aneurism every time she lies that she gives books to the poor. bleeping fraud. Her minions buy her books to give to the poor, giving her double or more of the profit. Surely this misrepresentation is illegal?
It's the sort of thing a law undergraduate in their first week at uni could demolish in five seconds. A QC getting hold of that would be like watching a shark devour a shitting dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
First time poster! Unfollowed the thread a while ago as it was always so fast and never thought she’d get her comeuppance. Saw her trending on and ran straight here. Grunkd (I believe that’s what the cool fraus call it) for 2 hours last night and all caught up!
Let the tit storm commence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
One thing I will say for the devious little twit is she picks her enemies carefully. She always goes for people who 90% of the country hates already.

Bullies and abusers never pick on the most popular kid in the class/person at work/partner. They pick the one that will provide maximum entertainment and elicit minimal sympathy from others. That's why kids with SEND or come from abusive home, the person in the workplace who isn't the life and soul of the office/the overweight or older colleague, the partner with limited opportunities for social ties is so vulnerable to being targeted - 'Who's going to do anything? Nobody likes you. Nobody cares. I'll make sure that everybody knows exactly what you're like' - is the voice of the abuser.

The difference here is that the Big Boys might not appear to have as many friends, but they are not as isolated as she thinks they are. They're not awkward teenagers. They're grown men.

Oh, and what is this with the I'VE GOT A JEWISH LAWYER, YOU KNOW tit? Since when does the faith/ethnicity of a person count for anything in a professional context? Using the ethnic origin of a person as part of a threat sounds very much like Antisemitism to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
When you think about it she's always bangs on about how much she does for free and the rattles the tip jar. She also keeps saying for every book she sells makes her like 1p.

I kind of get it now because looking at her Amazon books the latest comments on most of them are from before COVID. I know not everyone who buys comments but say she only clears 200 books a month that's 2 pound. Paterson is much quicker.

Reactions: 27
I wonder how she feels about the squigs wanting her to donate her winnings to charity.
Bet that stings!
Half the idiots seem to be under the impression that she does give away every single penny she gets.

Must be nice in a way to have so much faith in humanity instead of being a cynical old bat like me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
When you think about it she's always bangs on about how much she does for free and the rattles the tip jar. She also keeps saying for every book she sells makes her like 1p.

I kind of get it now because looking at her Amazon books the latest comments on most of them are from before COVID. I know not everyone who buys comments but say she only clears 200 books a month that's 2 pound. Paterson is much quicker.
Paterson/Patreon is much quicker and requires no effort (as opposed to the minimal effort it takes for her to chuck her books together).

But the books aren’t just about the royalties; they’re also the gateway into other more lucrative earners, like her speeches, TV appearances and collaborations, which come about because she’s published.

Reactions: 30
Imagine if she says she can't proceed as the lawyer has advised that due to all her followers pretending to be put off by her the case will fail. Perfect solution - blame others, get more sympathy and probably more donations to cover what she would have won (but not really won)

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The one thing I ABSOLUTELY want the judge to say if this does go crazy is.

":Blah blah blah, have you ever thought about getting a real job pet"

(And yes he will say pet because it's my fantasy. )

Apologies for my patron spelling mistake. I am writing whilst washing up and getting ready for the day. đŸ„Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Yes, how might a poor person access one of these free books? She doesn't want people using the PDFs available online, so where does one get a free book?
From the local library.
The library market is rather lucrative among a certain class of publisher.

Reactions: 28
Bullies and abusers never pick on the most popular kid in the class/person at work/partner. They pick the one that will provide maximum entertainment and elicit minimal sympathy from others. That why kids with SEND or come from abusive home, the person in the workplace who isn't the life and soul of the office/the overweight or older colleague, the partner with limited opportunities for social ties is so vulnerable to being targeted - 'Who's going to do anything? Nobody likes you. Nobody cares. I'll make sure that everybody knows exactly what you're like' - is the voice of the abuser.

The difference here is that the Big Boys might not appear to have as many friends, but they are not as isolated as she thinks they are. They're not awkward teenagers. They're grown men.

Oh, and what is this with the I'VE GOT A JEWISH LAWYER, YOU KNOW tit? Since when does the faith/ethnicity of a person count for anything in a professional context? Using the ethnic origin of a person as part of a threat sounds very much like Antisemitism to me.
She worded that awkwardly but the Jewish comment was saying that he won’t be working on the Sabbath, therefore her latest targets have time to reconsider their positions.

Reactions: 30
A more Twitter-savvy Frau/herr than me may be able to see the trajectory but I just noticed that her followers are at 518k. It wasn’t that long ago we were watching it break the 500k barrier. I guess the latest chaos has helped. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She worded that awkwardly but the Jewish comment was saying that he won’t be working on the Sabbath, therefore her latest targets have time to reconsider their positions.
Yeah, but I mean it’s not like any of this requires an emergency application or anything, so wouldn’t most lawyers be saying “yeah, yeah, we’ll get to this on Monday”, whether or not they were observant Jews (or any other faith which observes a holy day).

ETA that even if Mr. Lewis cannot respond/work for reasons of faith, I can’t imagine he wouldn’t have juniors who churn out the “please delete the tweets/video OR ELSE” initial letter. Which is surely all it would be at this stage?

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

It's entirely irrelevant information. So why did she say it? Because she had to get across that he is a Jewish lawyer. And why does anybody want to tell somebody that as part of threats to sue? Because there are a couple of thousand years' worth of beliefs, rumours, conspiracies and outright persecution to tap into that makes a Jewish Lawyer a threat in the eyes of those who use it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.