Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need somebody to eat a sandwich and have a piss for me, stat! I had the audacity to go out this evening and have returned to literal chaos. 🙃Have speed read previous thread and feel absolutely filthy championing Lozza Fox. It's naughty but I like it.

(Tummy scritches and awkward nuzzles all round to the intrepid evidence collecting ninnies. I ❤ you 🙏 👏)

Hold me.
I'm going in.

I had a piss for you when I went just now, hope I managed to get there in time. If not, I'm sorry, cleanup is all on you right now. (we've all been there, solidarity for the fraus ✊🏽)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s off to bed. See ya 👋 in 5 Jack
View attachment 1265028
God awful day? What bollocks.

Jack has had a perfectly lovely time shouting the odds, threatening legal action, calling people pal, and begging for cashos.

Tomorrow she will have to think of a way to back out of it - no LJC to reverse ferret, but tonight she is on a high.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I hope she has shut up for the night, otherwise I will keep screenshotting, but I have had wine, so look out for some “creative“ squiggling if she keeps going.

8018F7E3-4F42-4C1C-AF98-1533C62D00CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hahaha!!! An Implosion Sweepstake!
Can I get £1 on 12 to 1 on a Kumquat Resurgence by next weekend and 50p each way on a Jackception twitter implosion/account deletion within 24hrs?
Also I don’t know how betting works. I do have a basic understanding of defamation in English law.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Jack has had a perfectly lovely time shouting the odds, threatening legal action, calling people pal, and begging for cashos.

Tomorrow she will have to think of a way to back out of it - no LJC to reverse ferret, but tonight she is on a high.
I would put money on LJC thanking her lucky stars tonight. Talk about dodging a bullet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I think she'll be up all night, raging and tweeting, finally falling asleep at around 3.40, then surfacing again at 11 ish with that horrible chilling "morning after" feeling

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Letting the squigs know that it's only for them sticking up for her/funding her Twitter addiction that she's not drinking. Emotional blackmail at its finest, there.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Miraculously sober. Yeah we know you're white knuckling it and have never, and probably will never, have the humility to do the steps yourself but that's up to you and no one else. How dare you suggest that any criticism will make you pick up the bottle you absolute narc gaslighting abuser. Urgh.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

She's got till Sunday to back out of it, because of the Sabbath.

I bet a tin of unrinsed beans that her excuse will be her mental 'elf can't take another trial, so she will generously let this one go.

I further bet the oil from an empty jar of anchovies that this will then provoke those who've donated to her Paypal to request a refund or donation to charity. She will ignore this for as long as possible until the pressure becomes too great, at which point she'll make an enormous show of donating a modest amount to the Trussel Trust. She will not show her Paypal details showing how much was donated to her by her followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I hope she has shut up for the night, otherwise I will keep screenshotting, but I have had wine, so look out for some “creative“ squiggling if she keeps going.

View attachment 1265042
Wait.......
Have the pronouns changed again?

Is she not still a member of the LGBTQ<plus whatever can be added without repetition>?

(no offence intended to the actual LGB fraus)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hang on, I last posted at half five then met my other half for an evening out. We were chatting about DWP benefits etc and on page 30 of a nice pleasant chat. The recap is helpful but how the chuff have we moved on FORTY pages since then?
please can someone help a frau out please. She’s now suing Lee Anderson??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm still stressing a bit about a completely innocuous thing someone said to me at work today. I can't even imagine being Jack. Her cortisol levels must be through the roof.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Wait.......
Have the pronouns changed again?

Is she not still a member of the LGBTQ<plus whatever can be added without repetition>?

(no offence intended to the actual LGB fraus)
She’s had “They/She” in her bio for a short while now.

Reactions: 17
Hang on, I last posted at half five then met my other half for an evening out. We were chatting about DWP benefits etc and on page 30 of a nice pleasant chat. The recap is helpful but how the chuff have we moved on FORTY pages since then?
please can someone help a frau out please. She’s now suing Lee Anderson??
My brain just completely malfunctioned and read Lee Anderson as Andrea Leadsom. Send eye testos.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.