Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think she has jumped on it and is absolutely buzzing because of the 'earns more than the PM' comment.

She does the same when people refer to that stupid net worth site. Her Narc Brain thinks that she can prove that isn't true, without thinking of the wider implications because she can't. She gets all giddy, gleeful and obnoxious about it whilst mostly ignoring the comments about her taxes (apart from the 2 contradictory, mild mannered responses she has given - adhd brain and is sorting out, plus reference to 1 year she didn't pay enough) and about her patreon.

She might think, I only earned 60k, so it's 'libellous' I don't earn as much as the PM or ha gotcha I am not worth millions when actually, that's not the point.

The Katie Hopkins case was taken on a non win no fee basis because it was pretty clear cut, case of wrong identity and KH refused to back down but she still nearly undid herself by her dirty deleting, over exaggeration and glee by engaging and going with KH...

This time, the receipts are all here and with all the squgs encouraging her, will be interesting to see her excuse for getting out of it once she gets some actual legal advice
It will the VBI all over again. Quietly dropped in a few days and never mentioned again.

If confronted Jack will be poorly Jack again, MH can't take the battering etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My court outfit was going to be a dress made out of William Morris fabric curtains but so much has happened since then! My revised outfit is a dress made from a completed tax return. Jack's never seen one before so I'm hoping that might bamboozle her for a moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
My court outfit was going to be a dress made out of William Morris fabric curtains but so much has happened since then! My revised outfit is a dress made from a completed tax return. Jack's never seen one before so I'm hoping that might bamboozle her for a moment.
I'm going as Trifle Defender but with a fascinator made of Go Henry Cards to honour two of my favourite squigs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
can't believe this is all kicking off when im BUSY preparing for a job interview 🤞 how is she managing to fit manually updating the amount of views the video has into her 100 hour work week? please let this go to court and her finances be revealed! she's already profited off the video if squigs are donating to her

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Again, I'm not a legal frau but to get the big damages would she not have to show she's been harmed by it? This is the happiest I've seen her in years.
Yes her utter glee and greed is shining through.
How could any court anywhere decide she feels upset and 'libelled'?
Quite amusing she feels twitter has given her a house, yet twitter will also prove her downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Again, I'm not a legal frau but to get the big damages would she not have to show she's been harmed by it? This is the happiest I've seen her in years.
Yes libel/slander is when your reputation has been damaged by what was said. Can't really see that being the case with the PM/earnings comment.

I was always going as That Man to court, but I think now it's only right I go as Jimmy Nail. I want you guys to recognise me after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
If so I did not know you could get Tattle on dark mode wtf. Looking into this asap.

If not they've basically copied it from someone here anyway :/
I didn't even think of that. But I just wondered if they'd copied the text to post as their own. They might not have, Jack had probably annoyed enough people that there are mult
So by sharing it, could she also be seen as trying to profit?
Sharing it is a guaranteed win for Jack. Even if she doesn't win the case (if she even goes to court and doesn't just make up a sob story about how she's too poor and fragile to take the case forward rattle rattle) the more attention this gets the longer she'll be in the media for it. Everything she does boils down to her wanting attention. There's no other explanation for behaving like this- the logical thing to do while planning to take someone to court is to STFU to avoid unnecessary scrutiny and to make sure you look like less of a twit than your adversary.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So she's going to take them to court for damaging her reputation as a poor person?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.