Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she understand what transparency means? If it's transparent then yes it will be transparent to detractors, if you've got nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear and the detractors won't have any ammo against you. That's kind of the point.
I bet Jack would think it's awful that registered charities have to have trustees to safeguard the assets :rolleyes: imagine having to be transparent with finances.

We are almost at a nice semi detached in Milton Keynes folks, keep watching
How much is a southend detached with an orangery? 2.5mil?

It might get there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I was really tempted to go and watch the wagatha christie case on Monday, but even though this will come to nothing it's so entertaining and so many more people are expressing exactly what Jack is.

Imagine if this did come to another high court case. I probably shouldn't dare to dream :LOL:

The fees to go through the tattle Jack threads alone would be eyewatering.
Imagine some poor fucker who's worked really hard to get onto the bottom rung of their dream legal career finding out their first job is to read through 303,000 forum posts about Georgia, lingreenie and something called 'owl champagne'. Still, better than being the one who has to go through Jack's twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Have just scraped everything currently up on Twitter so every gleeful tweet she inevitably plans to delete has its tweet ID & her user ID associated with it saved somewhere Jacquí can’t delete it from 🤭

Everyone involved is trash but it’s only fair there’s a level playing field 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
This is really interesting language-wise. "If" there was a burglar in my house? Shouldn't it be when there was a burglar in my house? Or have the multiple burglaries been forgotten?
I thought the alleged multiple burglaries were in her various outbuildings.

Reactions: 27
Imagine some poor fucker who's worked really hard to get onto the bottom rung of their dream legal career finding out their first job is to read through 303,000 forum posts about Georgia, lingreenie and something called 'owl champagne'. Still, better than being the one who has to go through Jack's twitter.
If only my internship had of been reading tattle! That's a dream

• Haha
Reactions: 60
This is totally irrelevant to the chaos and I’m 6 pages behind, but I have just ordered a takeaway and the delivery driver is called Vlad. Am I being watched?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
1652470021448.png

Bless you, squig, but GOOGLE and CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S IN THE MIDDLE OF A CHAOS

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Well you're going to get blocked talking sense. There's no time to try and resolve or even have a quick phone call to see if it's a viable case, she has to start begging for cash while it's going viral.

Screenshot 2022-05-13 20.25.47.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
This is going to make the weekend papers isn't it? Hope they get a comment from 1 Israel St.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I've done the new thread. This was the most ridiculous recap I've ever had to write, and I was the one who started the post-Georgia Church Suppers Thread 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Argh I’m so angry a lot of people around the woods have been saying that I steal Owls.

So cross, thinking about taking serious action. Please send me loads of owls whilst I consider what action to take.

Hoot Hoot

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.