Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyway this is completely the wrong timing given the chaos but I eventually got round to making the vegan mac and cheese from Miguel’s book and it was lovely. I made the sauce two nights ago and put it in my fridge as I was going out that night. I was out yesterday for lunch with my mum and brother so I knew I wasn’t going to make it yesterday so I decided to make it tonight.

I didn’t use macaroni. I had yellow sticker farfalle that I bought months ago. Which shows how often I cook pasta but it was lovely. I ate the lot. And when you consider the sauce is basically just roasted butternut squash with stock it really is brilliant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh my god, got a mini grunk to do but just back from walking the dog and this is the first thing I see

Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 19.31.51.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
My court outfit was going to be a dress made out of William Morris fabric curtains but so much has happened since then! My revised outfit is a dress made from a completed tax return. Jack's never seen one before so I'm hoping that might bamboozle her for a moment.
You mean we aren’t all going dressed as cosplaying Mormon sisters? Or is that just Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I predict that at 9.47 Jack will complain of burnout and exhaustion, and have to be softly, gently put to bed 🤮
Harold's going to have to bring round a fainting couch, so she can collapse onto it and moan as he softly, gently pats her forehead with a cloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Reform have massive financial backing. Jack's fucked and she knows it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
So Jack is looking to buy a new house out of it, but also will donate all money to charity.
I sense panic. They aren't backing down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
If she decides not to sue, maybe Lozza and Martin will sue her. I think with the reactions Jack has garnered, it would be easy to prove that her tweets have been detrimental to them. She has also, in my opinion, libelled them within those tweets. It may not be her that brings a case forward after all.

ETA Lozza seems to be thinking along those lines too...
View attachment 1264401

Don’t know what’s happened here but Lozza Fox is saying they won’t be taking the video down. Not sure what he’s on about with the £54000 though

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
bleeping hell, how does Jack have me rooting for all these odious twats?
I was just thinking the same. Last week I listened to an old episode of a podcast interview with Laurence Fox, and I spent the whole hour thinking "that's wrong, that's wrong, that's wrong, what a wanker." Now I'm fully #TeamWanker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Wow, not even starting a crowdfunding legal page. Just send me cash o_O

Oh my, glad I could give up cooking tonight and bung in a lasagne

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
If she decides not to sue, maybe Lozza and Martin will sue her. I think with the reactions Jack has garnered, it would be easy to prove that her tweets have been detrimental to them. She has also, in my opinion, libelled them within those tweets. It may not be her that brings a case forward after all.
Now that truly would be 👩‍🍳💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.