Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Pretty sure we have a train driver Frau amongst us… would love her take on Jack’s delusion that she’d be able to do it!

Mr Goat is exceptionally smart and works in a really difficult and disastrously underfunded public sector and recently got to the latter stages of recruitment to drive trains as he was wooed by the salary, but he sadly didn’t pass. What on earth Jack, who cannot even drive a bloody car and couldn’t possibly tear her eyes from Twitter for an entire journey, thinks she could bring to the table, is beyond me.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say again: the GRANDIOSITY.
Hi, yes actual Train Driver here Toot Toot.
Became one after raising four children as a single mum. Got me out of poverty, feel desperately for people going through that now, wouldn't dream of inserting myself into that conversation as my experience no longer valid as it was over ten years ago.
As for Train Driver:
One of the many intensive tests during the long application process is a criteria based interview during which you answer set questions relating to incidents you have experienced that are relevant to the demands of the role. You are then questioned for an hour and a half to test the veracity of your answers and your ability to think under pressure. Lying or exaggerating your examples will inevitably be found out. Think this is possibly where Jack would fall down... 🤔
Also us train drivers are very rarely thanked for our work, we just get on with it and go home...very little public adulation ( except for the Bourgeois bloke! ) Again perhaps not for Jack.. 🤔
I pay quite a lot of tax and N.I...Something for Jack to acquaint herself with... 🤔
It's a very tight community within Railway staff, the "Railway Family" is real and doesn't have a lot of truck with prima donnas... 🤔
Lastly and perhaps sadly most pertinently of all we deal with the ever present possibility of someone using us as a means to end their life. It's with us every day and some drivers never, ever get over it. We unequivocally do not talk about it as a means for attention or shock value. Never. Ever.
Stick to grifting and lying Jack, we don't want you. I doubt we ever will.

• Heart
Reactions: 160

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
😂
Oh please let it go further than this. The truth about Jack will come out. She does take money off vulnerable people. She is not poor. She does not donate money to charities as promised. She does not pay her taxes.
It's all here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109

colouredlines

VIP Member
50AB9614-595D-44DC-8CE8-89DE9AC9DA36.jpeg

This post from Wednesday, in which Jack compared Lee Anderson to alleged child abuser Prince Andrew, seems to have disappeared?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Have just scraped everything currently up on Twitter so every gleeful tweet she inevitably plans to delete has its tweet ID & her user ID associated with it saved somewhere Jacquí can’t delete it from 🤭

Everyone involved is trash but it’s only fair there’s a level playing field 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107