Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what...

I'd chip into a crowdfunder so jack can have all her finances aired in public for the world to see.

I'd love to know the truth and I have a spare 30p. She can make 3 meals out if it, so she can cook for her lawyer as payment.👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Wow what a mega quick Grunk. Would recommend, 10/10. She has lost the plot. No one called her a millionaire. They suggested she earned more than the Prime Minister after she attacked them. Can’t wait until they read out every person she has attacked over last two years, they’ll be there forever. Guys I think we might have some paperwork to be sorting through and sending out 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She is so BORING isn’t she. I mean I’m in the house on a Friday night as I’m going away for a few days in June and I want to keep money aside. But she has a new partner and all she can think of is suing people ?

Careful what you wish for Jack. You got 24k when you sued Hopkins.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So we’re all agreed we’re using Jack’s trial as an excuse to meet up in our court outfits? I’ll be like Jim Waterson at the Wagatha Christie trial, TikToking updates on what’s happening and Jack’s Patreon earnings being exposed.

I’m going as a crumpled bus ticket.
I’m going as Harold 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So we’re all agreed we’re using Jack’s trial as an excuse to meet up in our court outfits? I’ll be like Jim Waterson at the Wagatha Christie trial, TikToking updates on what’s happening and Jack’s Patreon earnings being exposed.

I’m going as a crumpled bus ticket.
I’m going as a pumble.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I genuinely think she has jumped on it and is absolutely buzzing because of the 'earns more than the PM' comment.

She does the same when people refer to that stupid net worth site. Her Narc Brain thinks that she can prove that isn't true, without thinking of the wider implications because she can't. She gets all giddy, gleeful and obnoxious about it whilst mostly ignoring the comments about her taxes (apart from the 2 contradictory, mild mannered responses she has given - adhd brain and is sorting out, plus reference to 1 year she didn't pay enough) and about her patreon.

She might think, I only earned 60k, so it's 'libellous' I don't earn as much as the PM or ha gotcha I am not worth millions when actually, that's not the point.

The Katie Hopkins case was taken on a no win no fee basis because it was pretty clear cut, case of wrong identity and KH refused to back down but she still nearly undid herself by her dirty deleting, over exaggeration and glee by engaging and going on at KH...

This time, the receipts are all here and with all the squgs encouraging her, will be interesting to see her excuse for getting out of it once she gets some actual legal advice

Edited for typos and premature posting, phone goes crazy when more comments are added

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I genuinely think she has jumped on it and is absolutely buzzing because of the 'earns more than the PM' comment.

She does the same when people refer to that stupid net worth site. Her Narc Brain thinks that she can prove that isn't true, without thinking of the wider implications because she can't. She gets all giddy, gleeful and obnoxious about it whilst mostly ignoring the comments about her taxes (apart from the 2 contradictory, mild mannered responses she has given - adhd brain and is sorting out, plus reference to 1 year she didn't pay enough) and about her patreon.

She might think, I only earned 60k, so it's 'libellous' I don't earn as much as the PM or ha gotcha I am not worth millions when actually, that's not the point.

The Katie Hopkins case was taken on a non win no fee basis because it was pretty clear cut, case of wrong identity and KH refused to back down but she still nearly undid herself by her dirty deleting, over exaggeration and glee by engaging and going with KH...

This time, the receipts are all here and with all the squgs encouraging her, will be interesting to see her excuse for getting out of it once she gets some actual legal advice
Again, I'm not a legal frau but to get the big damages would she not have to show she's been harmed by it? This is the happiest I've seen her in years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.