Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we’re all agreed we’re using Jack’s trial as an excuse to meet up in our court outfits? I’ll be like Jim Waterson at the Wagatha Christie trial, TikToking updates on what’s happening and Jack’s Patreon earnings being exposed.

I’m going as a crumpled bus ticket.
Assistant: “Mr Hucknall, telephone call”
MH: “Hello?”
Vali: “Hello, Mick? Vali here? I’ve got to go to court. I have an outfit all sorted, but it’s missing a certain je ne sais quoi. I couldn’t borrow the Merkin for a couple of hours could I pal?”

202D7E2C-0BDE-4C3D-BD9C-AFAF2F51B754.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So we’re all agreed we’re using Jack’s trial as an excuse to meet up in our court outfits? I’ll be like Jim Waterson at the Wagatha Christie trial, TikToking updates on what’s happening and Jack’s Patreon earnings being exposed.

I’m going as a crumpled bus ticket.
With or without urban decay?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
With no tax returns they will need to check out her bank accounts. All of them.
F91B0C9E-29A9-4347-BA7E-63A52F6BB257.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm going as a beehive to court because of that time she called us a hive of scum and villainy.

My husband's taken my daughter out to the cinema so I have the house to myself, and I can't be arsed to cook so it's a glass of wine and a bowl of granola as I enjoy this phenomenal chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She is getting such a hard on from the idea to sue the likes of Laurence Fox and the Reclaim party clowns. People will support her for that reason alone of course, because many will only know her from being enorsed by people they like, like Nigella or Monbiot (I too enjoyed her winning the case against Hopkins, as she was/is a massive hole, and the Reclaim Party a collection of hemroids on such an hole).

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m going to court as Erin Brokovich as I’ll happily reread 300+ threads of receipts for anything relevant for the case. In fact we could probably take a thread each. Many hands make light work etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I predict that at 9.47 Jack will complain of burnout and exhaustion, and have to be softly, gently put to bed 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I won't be attending but I'll be cheering from my hemisphere whilst wearing a fugly duster coat and grinning toothily.
8620F13E-784F-4D0B-9A62-4F9A98FE6798.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
0B5BA924-5E13-4BC9-A233-923BC068A682.jpeg

Don’t know what’s happened here but Lozza Fox is saying they won’t be taking the video down. Not sure what he’s on about with the £54000 though

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.