Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's a shame nothing'll actually come of this - mr israel's probably already dropped his phone into the sea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I like it when she tags "her" lawyer, that always goes down well with Momentum twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Stupid witch needs to remember the poor woman last year who donated cash to her from her Winter Fuel Allowance when Jack was doing her poverty cosplay bit. She did return it but only once she was called out about it.

We have the receipts here somewhere.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Does Jack not understand the Martin Daubney has probably been legally advised not to interact with Jack?

The same legal advice that Jack should have received.
Surely if this went to court she hasn't made herself look great here with all this public gloating, baiting, and declaring she wants to get rich by bankrupting people?? twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I was considering having some fried bread with my tea tonight, but deciding against it now if this is the result.

I'm sure there were squig comments on the Nigella patreonathon either claiming they couldn't afford to support her but were. Need to check

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yeah no, your lawyer didn’t get a penny (I assume as Hopkins got an IVA) so I can’t see him being arsed doing 2 years work for duck all again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
It's already Shabbat in Israel so if he's observant Jewish, which the move to Israel would suggest he is, she's not getting a reply until tomorrow evening - and he's probably going to have his own aneurysm when he sees what's waiting for him by that point!

ETA: Even if he's not could you blame the poor bastard for pretending he's suddenly converted to ultra-orthodoxy on this fine evening 😂
Oh I was being sarcastic- I meant to finish with Shabbat Shalom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh I want her to be thoroughly exposed for the nasty little human being she is.

Keep going Jack….loads of receipts here all ready to be served up to your opponents. The truth about the REAL Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
So what has she (and more importantly what has she definitely, have the receipts, can be proved) lied about that can be proved in court (to show her as a dishonest grifter) and how can she defend herself against what they’ve said without being 100% honest & transparent about her finances? What I’m trying to confirm is, if it goes to court, she’s fucked yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Silly Jack.
Every lie going back two to three years, every recent libellous comment she has made about others is recorded here.
Even the most dim witted lawyer could argue she has profiteered from vulnerable people. Because she just has 🤷‍♀️
It may not have been her intention to fleece poor people, but that is what has happened. Fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.