Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that is really annoying is Jack saying "oh, I'll just go and work as <insert occupation>" all the time.

It is possible to attempt any job, but to be good at a job is very hard. We have a wide range of jobs in the canal, yet Jack seems to think any of them would be easier, less stressful, better paid than whatever she does.

It winds me up - I've worked hard over the years to be good at my job, to learn new things to be even better at it. I am constantly trying to improve instead of thinking yeah, completed it mate. I don't know if it's just me this annoys?
It’s not just you. My job is pretty senior, and I’ve worked very hard to be where I am. I used to be one, and now have data analysts reporting to me, so her “in another life I’d have been a data analyst” guff irked the hell out of me.

No Jack, because, strangely enough none of them spend hours and waste reams of paper on performative written “data crunching” bollox, and ALL of them know the difference between correlation and causation, so that’s you double fucked right there you spoiled little dipshit.

Oh and none of them are complete cunts either, so that’s three own goals for the hat trick, pal. Have a lovely evening. x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I am cringing myself inside out. 'My' lawyer who works 'pro bono' (meaning I instructed someone once who did my case on a no win no fee). Incorrect use of libel, her narc bullying grandiose statements about how nailed on her case is she'll now have to climb down from. It's brilliant!

Her gleeful smugness over this is vom inducing though.

Go on Jack, sue him, I dare you! Remember is isn't slander/libel if it's true and we have the receipts. Focusing on the millionaire bit doesn't take away from the fact that you rake in thousands for duck all, some of whom are benefit claimants.

Also, all your finances, patreon donations, charity donations, kickstarter, your conduct on twitter including the goading you are doing right now will be dragged through the court with the focus on it all at once and it won't be pretty. But it will be fun for us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
By behaving how she is, she's increasing the reach of the video. Could certainly be argued that she clearly was not that affected by comments in the video if she continued to ensure it gained traction.
And any judge worth their salt would certainly take a dim view of her publicly, pre-emptively gloating about the amount of damages she's hoping to get. Not to mention the bad optics of an "anti-poverty campaigner" relishing the prospect of people, however unpleasant they might be, being plunged into poverty.

This could all get very, very messy for her.

Reactions: 58
Grunking so don’t know where this’ll land.
But it’s comedy gold that Jack thinks she gets screen time (which she doesn’t get actually because she’s too common apparently) because she’s conventionally attractive.
I don’t feel bad saying this because she’s pissed me right off with all that triggering poison - she’s an unfortunate looking fucker with a nose like the tomato in Veggie Tales.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Imagine if they get the list of Patreon peeps and they are mostly POVs.

Case closed, love. Has she forgotten that frivolous law suits like this are A) for the privileged and/or rich and B) She has to actually prove he is wrong?
I've learned on the Wagatha Christie thread that the defendant actually has to prove they are right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Honest feel like I will never catch up now…constantly 3 pages behind. And, as @Geetbo may agree with, coming from Anderson’s local vicinity, it’s difficult to decide which filthy rat I would like to see snared in a protracted legal situation - I would like to say that it would bode them all well to have a gander at Marina Hydes column today but we all know they are all too stupidly pig headed to heed her warning.
Now I just need the Delia “let’s be ‘avin you” gif!

• Haha
She’s so awful. Every time I don’t think I could dislike her any more, she makes it happen. Can’t believe she’s got me siding with Daubney! What a
bleep
And I almost find myself siding with Lozza.

If anyone wants a laugh, Lozza singing on Jeremy Vine. That and ligreenie are two of the funniest things on YouTube.

• Haha
  • Sick
Fraus, I dreamt about Jack last night. I'm not proud of it, but at least it didn't involve Sex Jack.

(I think she was staying at my house and I had tattle open on my laptop and was really scared she'd see? It was uncomfortable)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I am cringing myself inside out. 'My' lawyer who works 'pro bono' (meaning I instructed someone once who did my case on a no win no fee). Incorrect use of libel, her narc bullying grandiose statements about how nailed on her case is she'll now have to climb down from. It's brilliant!

Her gleeful smugness over this is vom inducing though.

Go on Jack, sue him, I dare you! Remember is isn't slander/libel if it's true and we have the receipts. Focusing on the millionaire bit doesn't take away from the fact that you rake in thousands for duck all, some of whom are benefit claimants.

Also, all your finances, patreon donations, charity donations, kickstarter, your conduct on twitter including the goading you are doing right now will be dragged through the court with the focus on it all at once and it won't be pretty. But it will be fun for us!
Not only that, I think Lee Anderson could easily defend his comment about her being rich by comparing their backgrounds. However well off he is now as an MP, he wasn't born into privilege to the extent Jack was.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Let this Friday 13th go down in canal history as a day of great import. I am losing it over Mr Israel studiously avoiding her.

Was in the Burgh for work today, as I often am, because I have a job, Jack. Where did I nip into, other than the Sainsburys of Celery, Edinburgh fame?

Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 17.56.11.png

Happy Chaos, frauen and herren!

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I take it all back when I said it was icky to see her arguing with twit after twit!

it's just too cringe for words!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.