Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually pretty sad that her life is just this. Twitter.

How many other chefs (loose term there) act like this. At least she knows her upper limit.

• Sad
Reactions: 60
She’s completely disgusting. Imagine sitting laughing that you might become a millionaire by making someone bankrupt

In Scotland it’s defamation and defamation is the only legal issue you can’t get legal aid for. A lawyer told me that so I assume he knows what he’s talking about

She would only win if it was shown she suffered reputational damage as a result of these comments and she doesn’t have one to ruin

Also. Thought she had 144 quid in her bank yesterday. Is her lawyer going to be doing the no win no fee thing again?

she’s just disgusting.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
meanwhile, trifley d's won an award!

View attachment 1262171
Delurking and a little behind in this thread so no idea where this will land...

After some forensic searching and 🔺I now know who Trifle Defender is! This is something I have been trying to work out for a while.

So Hurrah! for that and iced lemonade with teabags plonked in all round ( only no ice as I have none and am too Lazy TIRED to make any.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
What would be "delicious" Jack is if they actually said duck it, went to court with you and everyone found out exactly how much you earn in response to the "earns more than the PM" bit. They might lose (as she obvi doesnt earn more than the PM...I don't think lol) but it would expose her financials once and for all...

• Heart
Reactions: 67
She’s so awful. Every time I don’t think I could dislike her any more, she makes it happen. Can’t believe she’s got me siding with Daubney! What a
bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Your honour, we would like to add into evidence thread #254 Papa don't preach I'm in Trussell deep from Tattle Life...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Weird though - nothing was said in that interview that hasn’t been said here a thousand times before, and she’s never attempted to sue tattle. Performative outrage? Really hope not, a court case would be the funniest thing ever..!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.