Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he qualified the 'earns more than the PM' statement with a 'probably'. And as for taking money from some of the most vulnerable in society - well, if she's ever accepted a single tip jar donation or unfulfilled patreon sub from someone on benefits, then it's not likely to be slander.
Maybe Lee found the Tattle wiki with the receipts?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Weird though - nothing was said in that interview that hasn’t been said here a thousand times before, and she’s never attempted to sue tattle. Performative outrage? Really hope not, a court case would be the funniest thing ever..!
Yep probably hoping there is a crowdfunder or more subscribers

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine if they get the list of Patreon peeps and they are mostly POVs.

Case closed, love. Has she forgotten that frivolous law suits like this are A) for the privileged and/or rich and B) She has to actually prove he is wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What would be "delicious" Jack is if they actually said duck it, went to court with you and everyone found out exactly how much you earn in response to the "earns more than the PM" bit. They might lose (as she obvi doesnt earn more than the PM...I don't think lol) but it would expose her financials once and for all...
Yeah e.g. no matter what happens with the Rooney / Vardy trial, Vardy's going to be the loser, reputationally. It'll be like an extremely low-rent version of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Does Jack not understand the Martin Daubney has probably been legally advised not to interact with Jack?

The same legal advice that Jack should have received.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
It’s Friday evening in 1 Israel St, Israel. Why on earth isn’t Mr Israel replying? Isn’t he checking socials and tweeting? It’s as if he’s not on his electrical devices checking for messages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Yep probably hoping there is a crowdfunder or more subscribers
LJC what a grunk this has been!

She's definitely hoping for a crowdfunder, absolutely bet her next thing will be "My lawyer is too busy to act pro-bono" and the rattling will start.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
It’s Friday evening in 1 Israel St, Israel. Why on earth isn’t Mr Israel replying? Isn’t he checking socials and tweeting? It’s as if he’s not on his electrical devices checking for messages.
It's already Shabbat in Israel so if he's observant Jewish, which the move to Israel would suggest he is, she's not getting a reply until tomorrow evening - and he's probably going to have his own aneurysm when he sees what's waiting for him by that point!

ETA: Even if he's not could you blame the poor bastard for pretending he's suddenly converted to ultra-orthodoxy on this fine evening 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I can't believe she's gone full Scrappy Doo like this when I'm only just in the door and haven't even had time for a piss and a sandwich yet.

If this does actually go to court, I'll end up with a six pack from all the cringing I'll be doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.