Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this doesn't just die a death and she actually starts the process, I think it'll backfire on her long before it gets to court. It'll turn into a big free speech thing and people who haven't bothered before will start looking into her. On top of that people will be going through her Twitter and she'll be bombarded with her old tweets and variations 'how come it's ok for you to say X but you're suing people for saying something far milder about you?'.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Idiots can offer up cash all they like, no amount of crowdfunding will rescue her reputation once she's been through court 😂
Is it too much to hope for that Jack will actually try to sue for slander?

She barely got away with it last time. And now all the receipts are here.

Jack needs to Google clean hands doctrine. Clue, it is nothing to do with nailbrushes.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So by sharing it, could she also be seen as trying to profit?
By behaving how she is, she's increasing the reach of the video. Could certainly be argued that she clearly was not that affected by comments in the video if she continued to ensure it gained traction.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
If this doesn't just die a death and she actually starts the process, I think it'll backfire on her long before it gets to court. It'll turn into a big free speech thing and people who haven't bothered before will start looking into her. On top of that people will be going through her Twitter and she'll be bombarded with her old tweets and variations 'how come it's ok for you to say X but you're suing people for saying something far milder about you?'.
Tattle's about to get a whole lot more popular.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
And they’ll be using Tattle as reference - what a beautiful site!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
It’s a Friday evening and all she can do is keep watch on how many views something gets, Harold not popping over for a 3 course slop meal tonight then

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve just looked at the Hopkins case again I cannot imagine how exhausting it must be to be Jack. I mean, getting that worked up over that comment? My kids have said worse to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She's been told to drop it now on twitter and leave it to the solicitors. But she won't, as she won't be doing any suing and will just be using this to get more more into her tip jar. Ridiculous

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I demand the rules are changed so this glorious trial can be televised. The court won't have enough seats for all of Tattle. At least there won't be any issues with missing Tweets this time because of our extensive receipts collection.

Also I am not a law frau but how would a judge typically respond to someone taking the result for granted and boasting about the millions they're going to make off the case, like that?
The judge didn't think highly of her for that in the Katie Hopkins trial. Jack got away with deleting evidence that showed she was revelling in the prospect of suing KH.

She doesn't learn. They say the one thing that all people with all types of personality disorders have in common with each other is the inability to learn from their mistakes: they continue to follow the same behaviours over and over again and never connect the dots.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
He acted pro bono once you whelksplat
He didn't even do that, it was no win, no fee. A mistake Jack has made before #forensic

This is amazing. All the comments on the video are idiots going "leave Jack alone, she's lovely." All the traffic is being driven by Jack herself. She's loving being slandered. What a knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
By behaving how she is, she's increasing the reach of the video. Could certainly be argued that she clearly was not that affected by comments in the video if she continued to ensure it gained traction.
Well exactly. So traumatised by it she keeps sitting on twitter (with lots of jovial 'hope I get lots of money!' type posts) and promoting it 🙄 hoping it gets more views for her case.
Can't she see how this would actually look if it came to trial?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I was going to go out after work, but this is way, waayyy better.
Keep going, Jackie, I'm loving this!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Screenshot 2022-05-13 18.27.26.png

Harold arrives at crappy Bungalow for a quiet Friday night in with pizza and a movie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.