Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes don't let them get away with it Jack. Pursue them. Please. After all you have nothing to hide 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Can't see her pursuing Martin Daubney - she'd have to make full disclosure and she ain't going to risk that.
I'm loving the squigs encouraging her. I wonder how she'll back down- probably some bobbins about being outfunded by the wealthy white wing or a sudden new illness making her medically unfit to undertake legal action.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
One of Jack's oh so informed squigs shocked at the cost of Sunflower oil on her fried slice tweet. Do you know why squig or are you not interested in anything other than the vacuum of Tory rage?View attachment 1263832

Well if one listens to Jack 'oil is oil, any oil will do' 🥴

Might have missed but what's the point of how many viewed a video from a tv channel?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I demand the rules are changed so this glorious trial can be televised. The court won't have enough seats for all of Tattle. At least there won't be any issues with missing Tweets this time because of our extensive receipts collection.

Also I am not a law frau but how would a judge typically respond to someone taking the result for granted and boasting about the millions they're going to make off the case, like that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.