Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue the pants off of him, Jack, go on! Get Mr. Israel Esq to go after that ‘libel’! Discovery is going to be sweeeeeeet!!! I for one cannot wait (insert popcorn gif) - it’ll be as entertaining and deserved as the Wagatha Christie case.

(Who am I kidding, she’ll never sue, she knows it and we know it. Once she comes down from her narc, bullying high she’ll be clawing and wailing at the thought of what will come out about her - she only just got away with the Hopkins win imho)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I think she’s about to fly too close to the sun. Anderson and Daubney may be cunts, but they will not back down. She’s not going to be able to bully them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Someone should sue her for the "20,000 copies of her book being donated to foodbanks" claim thats now going off in the replies. I know it's been spoken about before but theres no way it was actually that number right?

Reactions: 55
You know how Google photos shows you pictures of things that happened a year ago so you can remember the nice times you've had with your friends and family and the places you've been? Well it turns out today is a year since I made that hideous headrush spaghetti with dried mushrooms, white chocolate, parsley and hard cheese. Ahhh memories. Horrid, horrid memories.

dried mushrooms.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Someone should sue her for the "20,000 copies of her book being donated to foodbanks" claim thats now going off in the replies. I know it's been spoken about before but theres no way it was actually that number right?
If it is right, it's only because the squigs bought an extra one to donate to the foodbanks - the coin went directly into Jack's pocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
If you read her blog entries and comments from that time, she talks about "the other lodgers", her landlady, etc.

TBH I think it's more likely that her pride prevented her from moving home, even when it would have made a lot of sense.
I love the “moves home” theory but I think it was disproved.
I’d like to see someone disprove poopy bag hoarding

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm glad I bought a load of snacks today...here's to a Friday night chaos of epic proportions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.