Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is brilliant 😂
Sadly we all know the shitting dog will back down (too much to hide) whilst claiming a moral victory but at the moment it is top entertainment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Also - HUGE coincidence that there was a window of time in her 100 hour working week this week to catch the exact segment talking about her within an hour of it being posted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I’m pretty sure the dwp don’t make changes to benefit payments by looking at your social media and guessing what your income is. I have to tell them my income and business costs every month or else I get nothing.
I left DWP years ago (2016), but they used to be able to assume income for income based benefits.
an example of this would be for someone claiming JSA, and also being employed part time. Some clients were notoriously awkward for handing in pay slips so we could ask how many hours they worked - for talking sake, say 10hpw as, again for talking sake, a joiner. They wouldn’t hand in pay slips, I could look up an average salary for that profession, and calculate their income based on an assumption. This would often be challenged and the client would say they earned nowhere near that(often the assumed calculation would exceed whatever their payment would be so they’d be ‘billed’ for income based benefit purposes). Many would hand in proof of income shortly after, even if their entitlement was £1 because it gave them council tax & housing benefits.

Reactions: 17
Idiots can offer up cash all they like, no amount of crowdfunding will rescue her reputation once she's been through court 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Daubney's actually exactly the type of person who would pursue this on 'free speech' grounds

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I’m absolutely loving this. What a nasty spiteful horror she is wishing someone bankrupt and saying she could buy a dream home with the cash. I am so so sorry that I ever spent money on her books. Don’t ask me why but when vegan ish came out I just thought there’s something off about her and I’m not giving her another penny.

She’s got anger issues as well. Go phone your therapists you nasty troll.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
You'd be wise to pay your taxes and close your Patreon before you make it any worse for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I just want this to escalate. I think Lee Anderson should use his parliamentary privilege to denounce Jack next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.