Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂
Oh please let it go further than this. The truth about Jack will come out. She does take money off vulnerable people. She is not poor. She does not donate money to charities as promised. She does not pay her taxes.
It's all here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Oh my, I hope they don't back down and the legal action proceeds as we'd get to hear all about Jack's earnings and where they come from as part of their defence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Lee Anderson isn’t making libellous statements. She DOES take money from people who have less than her. She has her Patreon as we know and a paypal tip jar.

Sit down Jack you vile bully. Admit you lost this one and stop trying to intimidate people. Close your patreon. Stop grifting and seek help.

I don’t like the sound of that MP one bit but he’s not lying here and she knows it. She also opened that Patreon saying she couldn’t work as she has arthritis which is another lie. Her arthritis hasn’t stopped her well paid collabs. Nasty vile grifting horror.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
If you're not taking money from the most vulnerable in society then who is the Cooking on a Bootstrap book (rrp £15.99) truly aimed at?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Oh my, I hope they don't back down and the legal action proceeds as we'd get to hear all about Jack's earnings and where they come from as part of their defence.
I have been half listening to the Rooney/Vardy court thing and they dig deep into SM stuff and private messages. It is central to so many cases these days.
If so Jack is fucked.
I really really hope she pursues this.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I haven't watched the clip but as her books are aimed at people using food banks (tin can cook) and they cost money, then surely by definition, if a food bank user buys her book then she is taking money (in return for a book) from the most vulnerable in society? (I'm purposely ignoring the tip jar and patreon!) Please correct me if I've got this wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.