Jack Monroe #30 Heroic Jack back to save the day, what shall we eat with our venison paté?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was terrible the way she blamed her partner publicly for her crapness. There was something Mrs J done wrong on the first 2 days wasn't there?

Reactions: 19
I really wish LimeGoss would do another follow up article on her, calling out all the bullshit.

Let it storm its way across Twitter, into her cabal of followers and watch her retreat quietly and come off Twitter for a while. It’s the only way folks.
You can tag Limegoss and make suggestions for articles 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I see GrunkaLunka liked one of my posts from a month ago, this morning!

***waves at Grunka***
😍🤪🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just checked #jackmonroeslockdownlarder. 4 questions in the last 24 hours. All as riveting as ever. What to do with 2kg of semolina (hint: you are not obliged to eat it all at once). What to do with filopastry. Something about vegan cheese. Something about giant kumquats. Will she make an appearance to help these poor souls? Will anyone step in for her? What will happen to those kumquats? So many questions. She truly carries the weight of the world on her shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My armchair psychologising says that Jack is extremely needy and both of her exes probably were attracted to that to start with. Wanting to scoop up and look after the brave little broken bird who just needed a break/ some security/ love/ a chance to get on her feet. And even after the initial excitement has palled and these relationships have broken down and these women have got away from her self sabotaging chaos they continue to be supportive because they are nice people and they are grown ups.
Oh, one hundred per cent! I think that’s why Jack goes for older women, she needs that dynamic.

Reactions: 12
Just checked #jackmonroeslockdownlarder. 4 questions in the last 24 hours. All as riveting as ever. What to do with 2kg of semolina (hint: you are not obliged to eat it all at once). What to do with filopastry. Something about vegan cheese. Something about giant kumquats. Will she make an appearance to help these poor souls? Will anyone step in for her? What will happen to those kumquats? So many questions. She truly carries the weight of the world on her shoulders.
Will nobody think of the kumquats!! Oh, the humanity 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys, it’s 6pm and Jack isn’t answering lockdownlarder. I’m feeling a bit lost. I have some sliced bread, some butter and a jar of mustard that’s been in the (third) fridge for the past six years. What would you do? Any meal ideas appreciated x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m going to be honest here.
When I read ‘giant kumquats’ above, I was like - are they going to get roasted??? Those poor animals. That’s sick. Then I googled to see how big a giant kumquat is.

Ah, yes kumquat is a FRUIT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m going to be honest here.
When I read ‘giant kumquats’ above, I was like - are they going to get roasted??? Those poor animals. That’s sick. Then I googled to see how big a giant kumquat is.

Ah, yes kumquat is a FRUIT 😂
See, you’re learning. That’s the spirit of Jack. That’s why the country needs her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jack at the door of the Groucho Club now a reunion is off the cards.
“I’ve come all the way from bleeping REDCAR!! I came on the tube so I’ve already kicked 8 men in the shin today. Just let me in!”

And Allegra thinks she should get an award for THAT?!?! That is criminal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
God, it must be so unpleasant to live with someone who automatically goes straight to angry. 😔 Makes me feel really sad for her loved ones. It's also really unsettling being around someone like that, being told off but you don't even know what you did. Surely it would've been better to calmly explain that there was less veg available, she was rationing it, whatever. 🙁
I see GrunkaLunka liked one of my posts from a month ago, this morning!

***waves at Grunka***
😍🤪🤓
I've been catching up on some of the other threads! 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not really here, am supposed to be having a quality weekend with t’other half, but sneakily catching up while he mows the lawn.

Shout out to @Marie Clare on thread 18. You’re doing the lord’s work there. See you soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Guys, it’s 6pm and Jack isn’t answering lockdownlarder. I’m feeling a bit lost. I have some sliced bread, some butter and a jar of mustard that’s been in the (third) fridge for the past six years. What would you do? Any meal ideas appreciated x
Roast it !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really want to go to that petrol station 😂
Me too, how amazing did it look. I’m actually dribbling thinking about it!

Not really here, am supposed to be having a quality weekend with t’other half, but sneakily catching up while he mows the lawn.

Shout out to @Marie Clare on thread 18. You’re doing the lord’s work there. See you soon.
Who said that????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.