Jack Monroe #30 Heroic Jack back to save the day, what shall we eat with our venison paté?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully Allegra is replying almost 3 days later as she feels obliged to.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hopefully Allegra is replying almost 3 days later as she feels obliged to.
Thats the type of thing most would do, as to appear polite.

Also, if there was anything in it there would’ve been a 😘🥰😍😉😏 emoji. And none of those appeared, and that’s basically flirting these days! So I don’t think we have anything to worry about.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jack at the door of the Groucho Club now a reunion is off the cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
well she did retweet Marcus Rashford #elevatemelanatedvoices where would he be without her? Standing on the shoulders of giants.

And there have been PoC on the mayonnaise sessions. All due to her, apparently. They'd never have got a break into the business without such magnanimity.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thats the type of thing most would do, as to appear polite.

Also, if there was anything in it there would’ve been a 😘🥰😍😉😏 emoji. And none of those appeared, and that’s basically flirting these days! So I don’t think we have anything to worry about.
It is definitely a polite reply which if I received from an ex I was trying to nudge would make me go ouch. Especially coming three days later.

Reactions: 14
And there have been PoC on the mayonnaise sessions. All due to her, apparently. They'd never have got a break into the business without such magnanimity.
Exactly! She really gave all those consummate professionals a step up by allowing them to prompt her / guide her / calm her down (and show herself up in comparison).

So selfless!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My armchair psychologising says that Jack is extremely needy and both of her exes probably were attracted to that to start with. Wanting to scoop up and look after the brave little broken bird who just needed a break/ some security/ love/ a chance to get on her feet. And even after the initial excitement has palled and these relationships have broken down and these women have got away from her self sabotaging chaos they continue to be supportive because they are nice people and they are grown ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She must be such hard work. An ABSOLUTE lecture. If I heard a pal saying her partner had spoken to her like that I'd be offering her a safe place to escape to.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.