Jack Monroe #299 A wretched hive of scum and villainy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunking but we have fortnightly bin collections? Well they alternate. One week brown (normal) and one week green (recycling)? I guess eco warrior Jack doesn’t quite get WHY you may reduce bin collections, with the tit she hoards.

Reactions: 47
OT but I really want you to be my teacher.

Being on these threads has made me realise just how thick I am.

So many bright, articulate ninnies here and NGL, it makes me feel quite inadequate and regret my lack of further education.
@Brian Butterfield , you are one of my favourites here (sorry, ninnies). I hereby grant you a double doctorate. Hope Tattle will change your username accordingly. Never feel inadequate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Just found out I have a moohoosive grunk on my hands (Jacksie-free days are such a pallet-cleanser). Not sure where this will land but I will put it out there for your delectation. Anyway, our local TV found a cook who showed how you can use up all your old bits of food. Anyway, this lady found some pesto, spaghetti and eggs with some other bits and made a spaghetti ommelete (frittata if you want to be international). A Spagetti Ommelete. 😰

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
@Brian Butterfield , you are one of my favourites here (sorry, ninnies). I hereby grant you a double doctorate. Hope Tattle will change your username accordingly. Never feel inadequate.
I am having truly terrible mentals today so thankyou very much, Matt much 💗💗💗 that is so sweet of you dearheart. We have the BESTEST posters on these threads.

Feel like a right Jack Monroe with my honourary double doctorate
12802942_230126120668558_8839818946645372815_n.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
C31C26F1-E7B5-42F4-AEAF-B392C0A04277.jpeg

Tinda appears to be a squash. It is often made into curries. No way is this what squig means.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am having truly terrible mentals today so thankyou very much Matt much 💗💗💗 that is so sweet of you dearheart. We have the BESTEST posters on these threads

Feel like a right Jack Monroe with my honourary double doctorate
View attachment 1248219
You can have ALL my degrees if you can comma better than me🤣

Seriously. Education means nothing. I’m doing degree 4 and I’m a self confessed twit.

Ps. Before I tie myself in knots I don’t mean that education means nothing. Just that no one should feel any lesser than anyone else if they don’t have loads of qualifications.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.