Jack Monroe #299 A wretched hive of scum and villainy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has reminded me of the episode of The Apprentice when a team made Bellissimo sauce but spelt it wrong on the labels which is 100% what Jack would do if she ever got her own range of branded beans. Jack Monroe's Pre-Rinsed Cannelini Beans. Not the same as her White Kidney Beans, obviously. Two distinct products.

(reading it back this is not meant to be a spelling dig at you Hotes, it was the actual word that reminded me)
Not at all dear heart. I believe the o ending is male and the a is female, and I was saluting Soapy D as a frau with my terrible language skillz
Jack’s range would be called Bellinissi-no amirite 🥁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is so true and when he is older still, he will start questioning the narrative, the inconsistencies, the people and animals that came and went. With a narc parent, there are so many lies, so much gaslighting, that you start wondering how much of your own life was a lie. I'm an adult now obviously but still I wonder sometimes if a particular situation in my childhood really happened the way it was presented.
I really hope he's surrounded by lovely people who will be able to clear things up for him. It's confusing enough for any teens when they have a memory of something from childhood and their parents remember it differently (nobody lying just different memories), imagine being him and reading all of Jack's versions of reality that will likely all contradict with his memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
you live in thorpe bay, numbnuts!

View attachment 1248030
She must have only just discovered, to her great surprise, that she is not in fact within the Thorpe Bay polling ward, because she keeps going on about it. It must be such a relief for our plucky pov to find that she only lives next to, but not in, Southend’s poshest ward. Her working class authenticity remains intact!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Funnily we just had a letter from HMRC saying it’s time to do self assessment. HMRC envelopes will never not scare me and we’re honest and pay them, imagine being 2-now-3 years behind on everything and still going away to Venice? Could she even do a self assessment when she’s got no idea of what she’s earnt or paid out?

Like don’t HMRC have more powers than the police I’d be scared of getting my passport revoked carrying on like she does! Imagine Jacqui vs border force UK 😭
HMRC know what’s she’s been paid

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She lives in Thorpe Bay except for when she wants to appear poor and then it’s Shoebury. Thorpe ward contains the extra fancy houses (they definitely use real lemons and butter) Southchurch and West Shoebury have a mix but the larger houses are closer to Thorpe.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh 10000%, to good players. Like a quick Google after getting that letter and the deadline is very generously January 2023 🤯 and clicking about there’s loads of options that make paying easier - you can pay an advance instalment towards your bill in July, you can add smaller bills to your normal PAYE, etc etc. I’ve had employers f mine up and I’ve called them in bits and they’re lovely and calming!

But Jack has admitted that all of her unfilled accounts are also unpaid taxes, this is tens of thousands of pounds worth of money HMRC are missing and she’s still continuing to trade and draw dividends/a salary?! She’s in some sort of inverse Ponzi scheme hell where every time she gets a £5k Patreon drop not only should she be putting aside 20-60% (whatever her effective tax rate is, idk) for the tax she owes for that, but also trying to fill the absolute void of the last 2 years. Like what does a tax dodger do in such a situation? 🤷🏻‍♀️
As you say they're decent to good players and will try to come to reasonable agreements for genuine mistakes, but they'll also let people dig their holes bigger and bigger and then go for the jugular (not a death threat Jack just an idiom) and that's what seems to be happening with Jack right now.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Surely they've been in touch recently as she'll have been knocking doors and attending party meeting and such. Odd they never post anything about her on their website/SM

She's beginning to believe her own bullshit and if we're not careful she'll be standing as an MP again
Jack going full Jo Swinson with a bus and everything would be the ultimate owl champagne.

5472-3648-2.48143729.jpg

joswinson1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Surprised we’re not getting Psephology Jack all over the NI results, what with her being from Norn Iron and that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As you say they're decent to good players and will try to come to reasonable agreements for genuine mistakes, but they'll also let people dig their holes bigger and bigger and then go for the jugular (not a death threat Jack just an idiom) and that's what seems to be happening with Jack right now.
People dig their own holes by ignoring penalties and notice to file letters. HMRC can’t work from information that they don’t have.
I think that Jack thinks that filing and paying when she chooses, and saying that she has autism and ADHD will mean that she will get away with it. She is a narcissist and probably thinks that she shouldn’t have to pay tax. I hope that she doesn’t get away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She lives in Thorpe Bay except for when she wants to appear poor and then it’s Shoebury. Thorpe ward contains the extra fancy houses (they definitely use real lemons and butter) Southchurch and West Shoebury have a mix but the larger houses are closer to Thorpe.
Can confirm she is very, very near the Thorpe boundary. To the point where if she takes a wrong turn at the end of her road, the Thorpe Bay Border Patrol will be there waiting to arrest any marauding tattooed semi-lesbians.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Not this again. Does she for one minute consider how rude it would be for someone to talk to your dog while you just stand there silently waiting for the one-sided 'conversation to end?

View attachment 1247156
Should you ever bump in to me and my beloved spangle Jack, please be aware that he also thinks you are a massive 🛎🔚 so he won't be talking to you. (You're still not allowed near my bridge so it's a moo point anyway, like the opinion of an extremely thick cow)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.