Jack Monroe #299 A wretched hive of scum and villainy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1247331
Whenever she likes things like this, it gives me the fear because I worry she'll start threatening to move to Scotland again, and I can't explain to her how much she isn't welcome here because she's an absolute weapon.
Not only the bridge Jack, there's a border quite some way before that, in case you hadn't noticed while travelling here on the spendy sleeper train, when you swanned up to Edinburgh (celery) for a cheeky wee holiday mid-pandemic (ya prune). You might like to take note of the border (taps AA road atlas circa 1987)

Reactions: 22
I'm slowly grunking along ahead of the momentous 300th Thread. But Jack's list of local election councillors & 100 hour work week made me think about this.

6f7ewa.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I think that local politics mover & shaker Jack is probably in my top three of least favourite Jacks. My other top two are Weight/ED Jack and High Off a Pile-On Jack.

this is not a definitive ranking and may change.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1247331
Whenever she likes things like this, it gives me the fear because I worry she'll start threatening to move to Scotland again, and I can't explain to her how much she isn't welcome here because she's an absolute weapon.
Come independence I will happily stuff Jack into the border police van myself. It's not home, Jack we all hate you. Don't come back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think that local politics mover & shaker Jack is probably in my top three of least favourite Jacks. My other top two are Weight/ED Jack and High Off a Pile-On Jack.

this is not a definitive ranking and may change.
Yes. You definitely do not want a laminated list.

Least favourite Jacks alter depending on mood, weather, phase of moon, availability of cherry Pepsi max.

It’s not like the ~other~ list where Ian Hislop, Nicola Walker et al. will be constant features.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Recipes include tinned spud fishcakes, sardine and tomato soup, as well as tindade, "a twist on the French classic brandade".

View attachment 1248272

No, just no. Brandade looks and sounds delicious. That abomination on the other hand 🤢
I thought that said ‘brandade de monroe”

I also think one of those squiggs is a sock. One below then claimed she is too working class to be given a tv show

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a question for you all (this just popped up on my Instagram).

😬

B12F0420-7770-4D7D-90D4-B7956E351A53.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I thought that said ‘brandade de monroe”

I also think one of those squiggs is a sock. One below then claimed she is too working class to be given a tv show
There was a suspicious possible sock a while back that made the working class comment. That's too much of a coincidence. I'm calling it- we have a new Peeky Mink.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
There was a suspicious possible sock a while back that made the working class comment. That's too much of a coincidence. I'm calling- we have a new Peeky Mink.
Yeah totally. Set up and follows a load of Chelsea accounts, Paul wells and Jeremy clarkson……. And Jack!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This is so true and when he is older still, he will start questioning the narrative, the inconsistencies, the people and animals that came and went. With a narc parent, there are so many lies, so much gaslighting, that you start wondering how much of your own life was a lie. I'm an adult now obviously but still I wonder sometimes if a particular situation in my childhood really happened the way it was presented.
And how much of you, is you, and how much of you is the coping mechanisms you developed to survive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.