Jack Monroe #299 A wretched hive of scum and villainy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, that's us apparently! Thread nominated by multiples and created by a squig - thanks squig! I was going to insert (tax-paying) in there but a) it ruins the purity of the squig (stolen as it is from Star Wars) sentiment and also actually I don't earn enough to pay taxes, so it would be a LIE. And like Jack, we can only tell the truth in the canal hive.

This was the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...ey-on-rusty-spoons.29748/page-53#post-9640292

To recap, Jack is back to being vile on twitter and talking out of her bum about politics and - please no one expire - has made notes of all her Venice food IN ITALIAN. Welcome, Italian Jack! You're just as annoying as all your multi-cultural relatives.

Next thread is the big 3-00, better be thinking up some good titles!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Bravissimo! A new nefarious thread of ninnying. Just like-a mamma-pappa use-a da make-a.
national-spaghetti.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Yel

Ha as if Jack ever has fears that her recipes aren't good enough, she pops up in random peoples feeds recommending her own vegan book!

She makes pesto with gone off salad bags and sunflower oil as the only ingredient with fat because who needs pine nuts / any nuts or cheese in pesto :LOL: It's just greens and garlic right?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Can somebody please 🙏 carry over the (in Italian!) tweet screenshot? I'm too deceased! What an absolute plonker. 🦉 🍾 💀

@panda_eyes beat me to it ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Back later this evening. Please could someone keep an eye on the smol pixie thankyou x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That last thread ended too soon. I'm still o_O at Jack having the patronising audacity to try to tell Scottish people how to vote in Indyref and I'm also still o_O that Jack seems to expect us to believe that she can make copious notes on cooking in Italian when she can't even Per Rialto.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.