Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Gu pots (quid each on special offer) are for people with more money than sense but trips to expensive tourist trap Venice are presumably excellent value. Righty ho. Got it.
Don’t save money by travelling on the cheap, save money by using Pringle lids for Gu pot covers. She really is a Grade A twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
For the love of God... hair ties and GU pots and Pringle lids. She's what would happen if Blue Peter were possessed by a particularly stupid demon.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
The hilarious thing is that Diva magazine isn’t “just” for lesbians. Their own site says,

“DIVA Media Group is the world’s leading entertainment group for LGBTQI women”

So if Jack’s fallen out of favour with that crowd it’s more likely to do with her charming personality than her orientation.

Edited to add, by “that crowd” I mean Linda Riley and the media set.
Wasn't she Diva's Influencer of the Year in 2021? One day cock of the walk. Next day a feather duster. (Mad Max for the 80s Frau's)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
At the moment my light boundary is the tattle rule of “no crossover”.

It is being tested to the extreme.

Some people don’t go out for meals AT ALL but eat CB/dine in or Gu pots as their “night in/treat” meals. She is a snobby cow who has no idea how other people might live their lives.

* in fact who is she to judge that CB/Gu are bought by people with more money than sense? I can’t even be arsed to list all the pointless stuff that she has bought that is evidence to the fact that she has more money than sense.

She is getting worse each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Wasn't she Diva's Influencer of the Year in 2021? One day cock of the walk. Next day a feather duster. (Mad Max for the 80s Frau's)
There’s a cock related smut joke in here somewhere but I’ve shamed myself enough for one day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can we add...
3.5 She will be up the duff and have the worst morning sickness EVER. Baby shall be named BabyBabba
I do think the male oh is probably a tactical move she's been broodier than a clutching hen in recent times and her current kid is getting older and moving further away from her.

I wish she would wait till she is in a better mindspace though. Children don't fix things!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
A slug of anchovy oil. And there she goes again, ruining everyone's appetite.
A slug? That doesn't even make sense. Is that an Essex saying?

That said, I'm going to Lidl tomorrow as that pasta shape is my all time favourite but I'd never even thought to look at Lidl's range. Asda used to do a fresh version years ago but discontinued it, the big Tory meanies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.