Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elastoblast

VIP Member
The Tesco magazine has some banging recipes, does a £25 meal plan with recipes (and fresh veg!) and is free! Jack should have a walk down to a Tescos and pick up a copy!
Don't give her ideas... looking forward to the next meal plan...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I didn’t know whether to 😳😳😳😳 or 😂😂😂😂 at this post. This is HILARIOUS. She’s such an ignoramus.
I can’t wait for her to post a traditional Georgian recipe. Biscuits & gravy, grits, pecan pie, something like that. 😂
Right I’m not 100% what’s happened here but I’ll say this….. hubster a few years ago took me to see an amazing play at the New Globe in London. He’d book seats etc… only a few months before we had seen Mark Rylance there……. fabulous show but was all in Georgian. 😬 bit tricky esp as in laws had also come along 😂

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
Just popping up to say that the origin of Jack's chickpea peach curry is apricot chicken. This delights me as it's so... stupid. Allay your fears about cultural appropriation, chickpea peaches curry is just slop appropriation.

Just be careful to boil those tinned chickpeas to remove TOXINS!
Screenshot_20220423-215422_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220423-215335_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

sueh21

Mm I'm guessing Damian will be doing most of the heavy lifting on this collaboration.
And are we even sure Jack knows where Ukraine is?
Ooh ooh, his restaurant is very near me. It is called House of Feasts. He is a trained chef, used to work at Noma. He surely hasn’t seen any of Jack’s food!
Edited to add, he does serve Kielbasa though.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
You’d think that she’d have picked up that the place names and contributor names don’t really sound that Georgian (country). Not to mention some of the ingredients (Velveeta, ranch dressing, Texas Pete buffalo sauce FFS 😂).
But she’s obviously not even opened it. I mean she can’t have, surely. No one’s *that* stupid.
I’m sure she doesn’t even have it

• Haha
Reactions: 25