Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Wow, I wonder what on earth happened to turn Jack against JO so dramatically? Do you think they met IRL and he wasn't impressed? I'm imagining there's some kind of personal beef between them (lol, sorry for the use of beef - don't want to give her any new food ideas).

• Haha
Reactions: 27

lilamay

VIP Member
Sorry, I've skipped a load cos I'm BUSY proof-reading my 3rd edit of 'The Most Common Side That People's Draining Board Is On' Index, but, has she just deleted the Georgia Church cookbook and posted a different list including an actual Georgian cookbook? With no acknowledgement to her monumental fuck up?
yes absolutely! x

• Haha

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
It's interesting that none of those books are particularly recent which supports my feeling that shes simply not updating her knowledge.

Ostapbender

VIP Member
She’s just jealous, end of. And completely lacking in any professionalism - anyone with an ounce of self-awareness would realise a properly trained chef with years of TV experience is better than a snivelling slopgibbon with a repertoire of about three things. I mean, even I would be better than her. I expect any of us would, because she’s a fraud and a liar and shit to boot.
but she invented chickpea and peaches curry 🥺 no one else will take the credit

• Haha
  • Sick