Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Jack, the Georgia Church Suppers book is the wrong Georgia. You might want to fix this, but thank you for the laugh
From Amazon

“Georgia Church Suppers is the ultimate church cookbook featuring favorite recipes from Baptist churches across the state of Georgia. In addition to the outstanding recipes, each church is featured with a full-color profile about the church letting everyone who purchases the book know what makes the church special. Everyone knows church cookbooks always have the best recipes those treasured recipes that have been handed down through generations of great cooks. From Chicken Salad Puffs to Grown Up Mac and Cheese, Southern Biscuits to Holiday Cranberry Salad, and so much more, this unique cookbook captures them all in an easy-to-follow format that even a novice cook can use. Georgia Church Suppers provides the perfect recipes for church socials and dinners on the ground as well as parties at home or a weeknight dinner with the family. Not your average cookbook, this is the ULTIMATE church cookbook for Georgia.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 152

MooBelle

VIP Member
Shamelessly going for the 500k

View attachment 1213650
Olia Hercules is not going to shag you Jack.
Also 🔺️one of my sons lives in Estonia, which is a worry at the moment for obvious reasons. Describing asking for recipes as an 'adventure ' is disgusting and insulting to all those terrified that their country will be next on Putin's list. My son's in laws are genuinely terrified that they may have to leave everything and run, just like they had to do in the Ukraine.
Mr Moo and I are looking at options of how we could accommodate them in our modest sized house.
Other than your 'polski sklep' pathetic posts you know absolutely nothing about Scandinavian/Eastern Europe culture or food and you sure as hell know nothing about the war in Eastern Europe.

Apologies fraus, but this has seriously grated on a nerve. How dare she appropriate the war for likes on her SM. I know this isn't an airport but I may have to bow out for a bit. I am so frightened for my son and DiL and she's really triggered me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 137

lilamay

VIP Member
She's re-written the tweet, taking out The Georgia Church Suppers Cookbook.

Untitled 6.png

I am deceased 😂

This now-deleted tweet just gets funnier and funnier each time I read it -

1650687256702.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Sorry, if I may be so bold at this early stage but can I propose a Thread Title : Georgia Church Suppers, just like MamaPapa used to make!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Olia Hercules, (THE Olia Hercules who is a well respected and talented, Ukrainian chef and food writer, who Jack recommended), has liked this TD tweet.

13AA881F-9DBB-49FA-B445-5CDA5DBE344F.jpeg

ETA.

8200C95F-32B6-40DA-8305-7F37E3A6EC3A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 124

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Imagine Jack's confusion when she gets on the Midnight Train to Georgia and ends up in Eastern Europe.

• Haha
Reactions: 121

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
The Georgia Church Suppers website admin when they see traffic to the page has gone up by 719% overnight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112