Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Wow, I'm still grunking by fucking hell what a cunt Jack is. She was evil to that poor man and she gas lit him after it too. I Hope the idiots that hire her are taking note. Maybe Lorraine has sacked her now.
When she was talking about her OH borrowing her clothes, was she breadcrumbing OH is a woman? She is vile for dominating her poor son. Definite mark of the narc right there. I'm still catching up but my goodness she has been nasty lately.
Perhaps there is a serious journo sniffing around. It might explain her re-writing of her history.
hahahahajaja

Reactions: 17

Lazarus

VIP Member
Please can someone post the list bobble video? I’ve seen it once and whilst I remember the face, I’d like to see it again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Forgive my ignorance, I am not a geographical frau, but what's the difference between Greek and Cypriot? I've googled but it wasn't overly helpful

Reactions: 16

br2491

Anyone know off the top of their heads what thread number the THAT MAN chaos was on, I wanna read 🤣

JeanBurns76

Off topic and don’t know how to spoiler but I’d recommend going for an assessment to anyone who thinks they are autistic/have adhd (or in reality go and ask for one and be stuck on a huge waiting list). Helps makes sense of who we are, helps the next generation and stops people like Jack using myths about it all to boost her profile
When you put it like that, I agree. It’s a good thing to take it further! X

• Heart

RaeRae

Chatty Member
She didn't always hate Jamie. In 2018 she sang his praises and says she adapts many of his recipes and his writing style. Presumably he continued to ignore her and that plus the fact he can cook things with texture led to her fury.
Is love someone to remind her of this! She'll say I never said that 🙄

Reactions: 15