Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Anyone know off the top of their heads what thread number the THAT MAN chaos was on, I wanna read 🤣
Pretty sure it is actually on thread one or potentially 2. There were barely any posts about her until THAT PILE ON. Read the lime goss article in the wiki for the full story

Reactions: 23

Vanelope

VIP Member
She puts peanut butter in her hummus. Few things could solve the Middle East crisis but I think Israelis and Palestinians alike could come together to condemn that.
because peanut and sesame are like everything else interchangeable?

On a tangent Edd Kimber does a chocolate chip and tahini cookie that is very good.

Last edited:

Vanelope

VIP Member
"Yer box is universal" will be my go-to insult from now on.

Sad times, Frauen - today I was in a hammam. It had big ceramic candle holders with star-shaped cutouts, to make stars of light. And, instead of relaxing, it just made me think of the time Jack Monroe drilled holes in old tin cans (not fully cleaned, complete with bits of tomato) to make tealight holders for her bathroom.
Ceramic though my dear CL - not fire hazard/bath melting tin cans that could cause serious burns.

• Haha

X452

When there's loads of new pages I don't usually go back. So glad I did to see this Georgia nonsense!! Couldn't stop giggling every few mins!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Smeghead

VIP Member
Just wanted to say that SB'S dad does not have a brother.
He has a sister and BiL, but no brother.
I think we can officially cross him out in the Harold sweepstakes, although my money was on him being Harold.
Deliberate red herring 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart