Jack Monroe #283 Tax Jack, tax Jack, needs to start paying back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she such a child? Why does she repeat herself? Ooooooh someone was mean so I'll call him a Penis. Ffs.
Ah, at least she can relax now the flying monkeys have been deployed.
Yes, she is training them up, ready for any negative comments about her, her food or her tax status.
She couldn't just disagree with him, she had to encourage a pile-on.

She will turn up on Wednesday, pushing that gloopy mess around the pan calling it a family meal.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
She really loves her pile-ons doesn’t she? I mean this Kevin person seems to be a known person and a bit of a wanker himself, but she does this kind of thing with ordinary people too and it’s genuinely the thing about her that creeps me out the most. The GLEE that leaks out of her when she’s corralling her flying monkeys and piling onto someone, it’s honestly the happiest I see her on Twitter. I’m not exaggerating when I say that I find that behaviour in an adult (getting on for) middle aged woman, genuinely chilling. And then, as it reaches a crescendo, she’ll suddenly turn it off and start talking about fluffy cats or chewy sweets. Like…it is not normal.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
She cant even get out of bed, no chance re 100 hour weeks. 🤪
Feeling annoyed hun? What's up? HMRC been on the phone? Patreon failing? People telling you your Lorraine slot was tit? It was.
Toot toot 🥳🥳🚂🚋🚞🚑

20220411_180901.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes, she is training them up, ready for any negative comments about her, her food or her tax status.
She couldn't just disagree with him, she had to encourage a pile-on.

She will turn up on Wednesday, pushing that gloopy mess around the pan calling it a family meal.
Kevin is a dick but I'm prepared to soften my view to "bit of a dick at times" if he just responds by calling her a tax dodging fraud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Erm, so does she think she’s the Liam Neeson/Taken of poverty now? Only he’s done that film like four times and it’s still tit
Why is she so miserable. Also all of her cooking is miserable. Today I made Easter nest with my kid, a handful of cheap rice crispies and Tesco Molly's chocolate. Fun food and cheaply done with enough rice crispies left for brekkie the rest of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Would love to hear how Jack would have solved the global banking situation of 2007 and then the recessions that followed..

Wait, no I wouldn't. I have things to do, like crochet boiled egg warmers out of the cats fur while praising a deity that one day I'll be able to afford eggs & the fuel to boil them.

My top tip is to leave water outside in the sun all day so you can slow cook pasta in it. If in a hurry, just crunch dried pasta and neck a pint of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Something has happened today fraus. Obviously BEHIND THE SCENES.
Maybe it is the admitting to not paying tax for three years.
Maybe been told that she's not doing super savers because they're 'going with someone else'.
Maybe Harold LEFT.
Maybe Martin's mate and literal MSE journo pointed out an actual FACT and Jack does love facts.
Or maybe Kev got under her skin and he isn't scared of her.
Also, just to say I was in Croydon again today and walked past the superdrug offices. I hadn't really noticed them before and they are really close to the station. She will have passed a couple of pop up restaurants (which smelled lush) then turned right and walked into an area of heavy construction. Although a bit bland there are a few lovely coffee shops and restaurants. I believe one was Turkish but don't quote me. There was also a burger van with a queue of construction workers. Obviously there was the Box park which has loads of places to eat. Also a Costa and WH smiths selling sarnies inside the actual station.
Boring as all of this is, I just mean to point out she had zero reasons to go to McDonalds unless it was on purpose. It is in completely the opposite direction to where she went and quite a hike away just yo randomly buy 4 vegan burgers.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.