Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Christ I didn't even notice that, I was too distracted by the greasy sausages at 25p for 5 🤢

I often make a mushroom stroganoff which is perfectly nice in its own right, served with an adult's portion of rice - no need for coconut milk or bollock sausages!
Literally just legally able to be called a sausage! Ick!

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Vanelope

VIP Member
I met him on holiday in Menorca about 7 years i ago. I’d taken my 3 kids (single mum) and they were all under 10 at the time, he struck up a conversation saying he thought I was brave for holidaying alone with 3 kids. He was lovely 😍 I might get this book just to spite Jack 😀
he was my favourite on ready steady cook, him and Nick Nairn and Brian Turner. (I’m like Bruce Forsyth - you’re all my favourite)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
It’s a shame Tiko Tuskadze isn’t on twitter to call her out at now being added to the list following the deletion of the church suppers. Hopefully she is in the foodie WhatsApp group.

Reactions: 20

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
She puts peanut butter in her hummus. Few things could solve the Middle East crisis but I think Israelis and Palestinians alike could come together to condemn that.
To be fair, I think Jamie Oliver has done that. I have done it for years as well, it isn't actually all that bad,

ETA

And Mom also used peanut butter as a substitute.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20