Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant 'furious tweet' writing is just so cringeworthy and laughable. Take comfort in the fact that nobody takes her seriously beyond Twitter anyway, not really. Remember the absolute hack of her on her tiny little Lorraine slot with her revolting meals and horrific finger nails. It absolutely kills her soul 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Genuinely don't know how she sleeps at night, knowing the kind of psychic damage she unleashes on the daily to anyone who has the misfortune of interacting with her.
Sleep? She never sleeps at night when there are The Poors tweeting her at all hours 😢 She doesn't like to talk about it though.

That last display. Well. And then forgiving him in a 'look what you made me do. I think we can agree we were both in the wrong' way screams of gaslighting and manipulation.
She is not a nice person.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Look I think she might be telling the truth about OH. You just can't fake online conversations with people that easily, like this very real convo I had with my OH. Didn't I tell you I had an OH? Wouldn't you like to know more about my OH? Well you can't, I shan't tell you anything about my OH. My OH is not for public consumption, apart from in this instance and every other instance in which I mention my OH.

View attachment 1211543
34% battery at 3.44 am. 😂😂
I am 💀, send OHos.

I know the thread took a bit of a dark turn due to (checks notes) oh yes, Jack being a twit but hopefully we can go back to our scheduled Harold content now. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm all caught up on the In His 50s Squig and strewth, that poor man. She's awful.

I am 💀, send OHos.

I know the thread took a bit of a dark turn due to (checks notes) oh yes, Jack being a twit but hopefully we can go back to our scheduled Harold content now. 🥰
BIB 🦉 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think this is rather revealing actually. Such a flippant response from someone who has been rather vocal about the twitter attacks that she finds so evicerating and the terrible toll that they have on her sense of safety and mental health.
'It'll be fine in the morning' - absolutely zero empathy or sincerity. It's really horrid. Poor, lovely squig. 🥺
...and now we'll have bleeping loads of tweets to hide her tit down the timeline. Or she'll delete them.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I am 💀, send OHos.

Proof if proof were needed that she texts herself and there’s no OH #Haroldtruther
It’s only a week since she was all smug about breaking Kevin

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I am 💀, send OHos.

I keep misreading Harold as Harald and picturing him as a sort of Viking character. They both enjoy jewellery and huge chunks of meat then, I guess
1650579929371.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And gawd ‘elp us if she ever gets her forever soda stream, it’s a tenner deposit on a cylinder and a tenner for the gas in it

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have many years of CBeebies left in my life please don’t put this in front of me!
Off topic - don’t Google Blippi’s past. He may not be CBeebies but he’ll be in your life at some point.

On topic - Jack’s a massive twit. If she could stop tweet bleeping herself for one minute she’d have seen the guy has apologised/tried to explain. Instead she’s winding up the flying monkeys further. Absolute ghoul.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
That’s the first time I’ve really payed attention to Jack’s flying monkeys, they really are nasty, they’re so like Jack in the way that they’re gleeful at the chance to “righteously“ jump on someone.

Her lies are getting more extreme, about all the unpaid work she supposedly does. I know a lot of people are seeing the truth, but there’s still a lot of people who will believe anything she says, and she knows it.

The grifting tweets are getting worse, with all the talk about barely breaking even etc. Hypothetically, if I saw someone grifting so desperately, even when they have a few good sources of income, hypothetically, I might think that person has an expensive habit. And that’s really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 62
Sorry lurker here butting in with my tuppence worth.
It was the earlier thread from the non fans that very obviously set her off tonight. She’s been swinging between self pity and spoiling for a fight since she realised it was her they were discussing. She hadn’t the backbone to tackle them head on so she unleashed her anger and her flying halfwits at that poor man.
I do not like the woman but tonight was about as low as it gets. She’s like a younger version of Trump.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I would LOVE for this to happen!
47C3DE50-0C59-48E6-8506-E3B56D15B356.jpeg

eta - forget to scribble the squiggs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 90
She can bleat on about not breaking even all she likes, unless Sunday school teacher-Radio Station Founder-Accountant has magical powers, Mr Hector HMRC is going to want the taxes due to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Pants on fire
If you are earning over 2k a month and still "barely breaking even" then that isn't a systemic issue, that's a sign that you aren't living within your means. And that's only the patreon funds, Christ only knows (sorry Rev) how much it is in total with Super Sloppers & the new weird twitter collab. Eurgh I HATE that Jack makes me point these things out because it sounds so close to those nasty claims that "if you're poor it's because you can't budget" and I absolutely DON'T believe that usually, but when the income total is on Jack's level then it's true. If you are poor whilst earning those kind of figures then stop buying so many bleeping spoons!

ETA a note for Jack, even though she definitely doesn't read here- I'm not commenting on your spending because all frauen think The Poors can't have nice things, or whatever you're planning to tell your flying monkeys. I wouldn't give even half an orange peel what you buy if it wasn't for your begging. Stop pretending to be poor just to get people to donate to your mansion fund, you selfish, spiteful [redacted]

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Isn't is so of expected a big rich supporter or campaigner if you will giving it back to the people who need it. I am not getting to to the working for free that's her own issue you don't work for charity for the money Hun. You do it because you want to help. Stop being selfish. No one asks you to do anything for free you choose too. If it bothers you so much not being paid hit up the job centre and get s proper job. Ugh!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.