Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack herself is bad enough, but her followers are absolutely VILE.
Tomorrow feels like a good day to have a look through them and report them to their employers for being bullies on a public forum!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Jacksie is all about semantics and sneaky ways of writing something. Yes, she's raised Ā£100k. But she hasn't donated it all. And there's the crux of it. Spot on Grifty, re Teemill.
I'm thinking by raised what actually happened is people have donated to relevant charities because of our Florence's endless poverty stories and she's claiming that... ALL of it.

Reactions: 24
ā€œNever had so many notifications in my lifeā€

Taps old thread title again: Jack Monroe please handle your white male saviours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
No roundabouts in warehouses though
Oh yeah because you get a forklift drivers license when you've such severe arthritis you can't use your hands to operate the bloody thing. She claims she has this illness unless it's now disappeared? Unless you're wasting the employers time, or lying for clout which one would it be... Hmm... šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
More attention seeking and another rehash of the origin story
Which gets ever more unpleasant and triggering with every retelling šŸ˜”

Please, more sensitive Frauen than I, know that, as ever, Jack is lying. None of this is true. She's a sick, twisted individual with a grudge against her mummy and daddy. Don't let her get to you ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sheā€™s moved away from lol funny chaoses to genuinely horrible, nasty chaoses. Iā€™ve never used the angry face so often in my life as I have the past few weeks. Sheā€™s awful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
that poor man. the squigs are still having a pop and she says it'll blow over by morning

well that's ok then! bleep

View attachment 1211630
My god I am speechless. Her mental health must be prioritised above everything else, but when it comes to incredibly nasty pile ons instigated by HER, "it'll all blow over by the morning".

Honestly I'm getting threat vibes from "I'm sorry for the ferocity of the response"

It sounds like "look what you made me do"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Jack herself is bad enough, but her followers are absolutely VILE.
Tomorrow feels like a good day to have a look through them and report them to their employers for being bullies on a public forum!
I personally wouldnā€™t do that but I have a back story as to why and one day I will share it. Not now. And itā€™s not anything to do with me bring a bully online

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Genuinely don't know how she sleeps at night, knowing the kind of psychic damage she unleashes on the daily to anyone who has the misfortune of interacting with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She is a vile narcissist. She posts these random threads with bullshit which comes from nowhere. Desperate to appear as some heroic martyr. She probably spends most of the day writing those threads ready for when the rest of us have finished an actual day at work.

Reactions: 38
Forgive me for stereotyping pensioners but is a 70 year old going to know how to Tweet Jack? I know every pension isnā€™t my grandad but weā€™ve been teaching him how to text for twenty years and he still sticks to using the house phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.