Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely don't know how she sleeps at night, knowing the kind of psychic damage she unleashes on the daily to anyone who has the misfortune of interacting with her.
She doesn’t care. People who behave like her on twitter don’t. She’s a sociopath

• Sad
Reactions: 41
that poor man. the squigs are still having a pop and she says it'll blow over by morning

well that's ok then! bleep

View attachment 1211630
I think this is rather revealing actually. Such a flippant response from someone who has been rather vocal about the twitter attacks that she finds so evicerating and the terrible toll that they have on her sense of safety and mental health.
'It'll be fine in the morning' - absolutely zero empathy or sincerity. It's really horrid. Poor, lovely squig. 🥺

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Give it ten minutes and she'll turn her fury on some other poor bastard. Especially after having to back down on this one.

She's utterly repulsive, joking about the FM's attacking that Squig, not once asking them to not pile on. Nasty little bully who needs to grow up and learn how to be nice.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I personally wouldn’t do that but I have a back story as to why and one day I will share it. Not now. And it’s not anything to do with me bring a bully online
We don’t like taking it off tattle anyway. Not against squigs. Big companies who have a responsibility towards consumers to do their due diligence however 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I personally wouldn’t do that but I have a back story as to why and one day I will share it. Not now. And it’s not anything to do with me bring a bully online
I don’t have Twitter and wouldn’t either, but I hope the naive squig does. Or at least I hope he reflects and realises Jack is nothing but a bully and he should focus his energies elsewhere.

Reactions: 31
This is probably a bit obscure but for any Always Sunny fraus, to me Jack sounds like they have a mouth full of gozz whenever they speak and it reminds me of Gale the Snail 😅
“Just spit it out or swallow it!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
9F17A84C-262C-450E-B91E-128709AEC46D.jpeg

Oh Jack, please let me buy you a soda stream! You do so much for everyone else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Oh yeah because you get a forklift drivers license when you've such severe arthritis you can't use your hands to operate the bloody thing. She claims she has this illness unless it's now disappeared? Unless you're wasting the employers time, or lying for clout which one would it be... Hmm... 🤔
She has a pen license from school & she’s gifted. Should be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 35
that poor man. the squigs are still having a pop and she says it'll blow over by morning

well that's ok then! bleep

View attachment 1211630
Christ, she is vermin. Imagine her being told mid tantrum that it would all blow over by morning. If she was really sorry, she'd be commenting directly to the bullying trash that follow her and telling them to back off.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
I thought Jack’s ‘cooking’ had infiltrated my Snapchat stories as this was called ‘Pesto or Pool?’ About as tasty and solid as her actual slop, and less likely to give you botulism.
0977444C-58D8-4F5C-A77A-358C106505E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I wish she’d just duck off to bed the horrible POS…
In the words of your lovely recipe Jack WASH YA HOOP cos something clearly crawled up it
Have to say I will be adopting WASH YA HOOP as my newest favourite insult xx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has so much vengeful anger inside her . It's scary. What in God's name is she so furious about ? She has a cushy life. It's built on lies, is that it? But I can't believe she feels guilty. She feels righteous! She's on a horrible power trip all day every day, revelling in attention, seeing how far she can push it (will it be long before she crowdsources a house??) And yet this anger, always ready to spew . What a scary case she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.