Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we seen this before? It's old, from 2018, and quite dull, but notable for the lack of hysteria from Jack. No mentions of bread and jam!

Imagine being Jack's son and knowing that he was a 'terrible decision' :(
She does backtrack but even so...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Of course she’s broody. A new baby would vastly increase the amount of tip jar rattles she could do

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I'm actually finding the baby tweets quite triggering, so here's the rest of the scintillating perfume chat

20220422_142413.jpg

20220422_141901.jpg

20220422_141832.jpg

20220422_141755.jpg

I have no idea what this means

20220422_141734.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Isn’t it a bit weird that this veganfoodandliving.com are so happy to promote Jack when she’s eating so much pork, and not just that, but boasting about it? I don’t understand. Why isn’t there more of a backlash?

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Have we seen this before? It's old, from 2018, and quite dull, but notable for the lack of hysteria from Jack. No mentions of bread and jam!

We have. I was trying to find the origin of her 99.9% gay comment a few weeks ago but couldn't remember where we'd heard it. And it's right here at the beginning of this video! Can't remember why I needed it, though 😳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Dear god- she’s on one eh?
As for the OH not being on social media- that’s a blessing for him right there!
If only I could leave the madness of Monroe behind.
Just wanna be there when she falls. ( I know that’s bad of me but…hey, sue me!)

Reactions: 22
I wish she’d stop with the ‘me and my boy share clothes’

leave his tit alone ffs, he’s a teenager, growing into his own and you can’t even leave his bloody clothes alone. Do you share his meals aswell because nobody can possibly have anything to their self except you 😑
The Cookie Monster personality ain’t cute

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.