Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Thinking about Mumsnet - I'm convinced jack started that jack for PM thread from the other day
I think you’re right you know, I just had a look and OP refers to Jack as a working class hero. I die. Very surprised some of those comments haven’t been nuked. This one made me laugh:

016C70AF-7222-490D-BBB3-42C063314AB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Screenshot_20220422-150546_Twitter.jpg

The only solution is for Twitter to implement some kind of filter that gives the user a mild electric shock everytime they tweet something this stupid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Griftymcgriftface for the thread title 🎉 you get an Oliver Bonas meal planner, as does the squiggle.

Jack spends hours on her meal plans but goes maverick with her actual ‘meals’ of ‘Yuck Muck Oats’, ‘Light A Match Soup’, and ‘I’m Going To Huff and Puff That Greasy Raw Pie Down’.

F65963DE-BFBC-488B-86F3-39A165B09E2F.jpeg

(screenshot: @heretoreaditall2019)

Jack and her hardly-mentioned OH are a right pair of mugs have a sort-of matching pair of mugs, which basically means they’re married. Let’s hope OH is allowed day release from Shady Pines for the special day.

901A2512-52CE-4629-8439-758E689C8E93.jpeg

(screenshot: @Flumps)

Jack thinks bouquet garnis are nonsense, nothing beats a good fistful of mixed herbs.

OH’s parents sure are generous when letting Jack take a selfie.

Please use the words ‘thread title’ when nominating and no swears. If you’re new, check out the wiki ⬆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

MooBelle

VIP Member
You can't give kitchen scraps to chickens unless they've come from a vegan kitchen. It is the law.
🔺️ but my daughter has pet chickens and I got my wrist slapped when I gave them peelings once.
Apparently you can by them their own fruit and veg but it can't be taken through the house. Normally it's something people would turn a blind eye to but there is a huge crisis with avian flu at the moment and the rules have been ramped up. They've got to be kept in a covered run (not just wire) and apparently there are random checks being done . People are getting pulled up on silly things.
If Jack gets done by the chicken police I will actually have an aneurysm from laughing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

colouredlines

VIP Member
For anyone tempted to believe her new version of how she spent the 24 hours after Hunger Hurts -

Imagine being passed out in the bathtub and able to blog a job ad at the same time:

Screenshot_20220421-192702_Chrome.jpg

(The cooking teacher was not for Jack, sadly. She went through a phase of blogging ads for volunteering roles.)

Also note that HH had received 6 comments at the time this archive was taken (Oct 2012). So no, its immediate viral impact did not save Jack's life.

• Wow
  • Heart

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
So a 70+ woman called jack at 5am to tell her about her cold house and lack of juice and biscuits?

Jack then sprung straight into action calling a local community group who were also awake at 5am and immediately organised thermal curtains, juice and biscuits.

So saint jack couldn’t even PayPal said sad pensioner a few measly pounds for biscuits herself? How did this woman get her number? And does Jack answer her phone to unknown callers in the middle of the night???

Why does she feel the need to make up so many ridiculous lies? And for what reward? Twitter likes and 💵????
Why is she always exhausted? From tweeting and meal planning?

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Given the number of unopened emails Jack boasts of, what sort of filter enables the desperate dads to receive a prompt response about how to rinse spaghetti hoops?
What would Jack even say to a single dad who's got 2 tins of spaghetti hoops in his cupboard? 'Oh, you should head down to the shops to buy some chick peas and garlic to make my world famous rinsed hoop pasta e ceci for a little taste of Italy, mate'.

Incidentally, would you look at this 'recipe' from Good Food for Bad Days. Like, this is an actual recipe in an actual recipe book. It's beyond a joke.

Screenshot 2022-04-21 at 18.08.50.png

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

get the gossip

Short time lurker of this thread 🙋🏻‍♀️

Jack has been on my radar for a long time and I always thought she was one of the good ones…. Albeit clearly troubled and a bit chaotic at times but overall a well-meaning good egg. I can mostly forgive peoples occasionally problematic behaviour if I feel like they’re coming from a good place and have good intentions (and importantly if they can learn from said problematic behaviour). My eyes have absolutely been opened after reading further into her antics here and seeing for myself her awful tweets 😱 how didn’t i see it before?!

• Heart
Reactions: 86

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
That Twitter thread is just a deflection. There was the MN thread the other day where people were posting about her not paying taxes, other Twitter accounts are getting more vocal in their criticism of her, and of course there are the Tattle threads where every single bullshit claim she’s come out with has been debunked several times over with receipts.

I don’t believe a word of it, but I think she’s thinking that if she mentions suicide everyone will back off. I also predict that tomorrow there will be multiple posts about the imaginary OH and a face tuned to fuck selfie where she’s wearing bright colours because she’ll be on a high from all the likes.

I hate her, for all the reasons everyone’s already said about that thread. She’s a manipulative, disgusting prick and all anyone needs to know is DOESN’T PAY HER TAXES

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
i honestly think jack is too unintelligent to discuss any sort of criticism which is why she always defends herself with the same story that becomes slightly more embellished each time. She has literally one skill which is making people feel sorry for her and she’s extremely good at it.
I don't feel sorry for her. I feel a mixture of anger and a kind of stunned silence at her blatant manipulation. She's using the kind of tactics that come straight from the abuser's handbook. It's disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Goku

She is such an outright cunt.
Trigger Warning - DV talk.
You know every dog does have its day. My ex was a nasty piece of work, a total sociopath and he terrorised me for years including beyond once I got away for good. He was like teflon and nothing ever stuck no matter how many people he assaulted or his number of criminal endeavours. He is sitting in jail now for breeching an apprehended violence order (repeatedly) but the last one was via a text message. He will more than likely do time once he has a hearing for multiple things in May. I have had many years to deal with and process the trauma and I am fairly indifferent to it all. But I honestly believed this eventuality would never come.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83