Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220422-150546_Twitter.jpg

The only solution is for Twitter to implement some kind of filter that gives the user a mild electric shock everytime they tweet something this stupid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
I adore Brut. Reminds me of my Dad in his heyday. Taking my Mom to Prize Bingo up the club then for a chippy supper, wearing a v neck pullover reeking of it 😂😂😂

Jack can piss off and leave it alone. Ruining my nostalgia!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I was going to ask what happened to tinned fish. Especially as it was to cure her arthritis.

Bacon to cure arthritis is my fav comment today though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Not sure if we got this tweet, I might have missed it during my speed grunk.

Bleurgh.
She is so grim.
And I bet the dirty gertie doesn't brush her teeth after scoffing acidic fruit and Easter eggs in bed. Is it any wonder her teeth are so rotten and she gets infected gumboils?

And a mild query. When does she ever do any actual work? The stuff that makes her sooooo tired?

• Sick
Reactions: 32
It's weird and creepy. No 12yr old boy wants to share clothes with their mum. They'd get the piss absolutely ripped by their mates and called goodness knows what. She cannot stand that he's a seperate being.
Yeah I bet he luvs the bumps in the front of his T shirts jumpers etc 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.