Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would LOVE for this to happen! View attachment 1211709
1. You would never stand, you’re too feart
2. If they say it, they say it safe in the knowledge that it will never happen
3. How exactly do you represent your local community in parliament?
4. MPs pay their staff like you pay your accountant that you employ and that person you claimed furlough monies for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Not keeling over with exhaustion to the point of stopping tweeting though, is she.
Savile was a narc, a rampant, uncontained, enabled manipulative narc. Charity attracts them, as does religion.
Very true, sadly. So much so that the CofE now has a psychological screening as part of their discernment process, which is largely about detecting narcissistic traits, and turning down candidates who have them. Sadly, many still slip through the net.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
So a 70+ woman called jack at 5am to tell her about her cold house and lack of juice and biscuits?

Jack then sprung straight into action calling a local community group who were also awake at 5am and immediately organised thermal curtains, juice and biscuits.

So saint jack couldn’t even PayPal said sad pensioner a few measly pounds for biscuits herself? How did this woman get her number? And does Jack answer her phone to unknown callers in the middle of the night???

Why does she feel the need to make up so many ridiculous lies? And for what reward? Twitter likes and 💵????
Why is she always exhausted? From tweeting and meal planning?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
So a 70+ woman called jack at 5am to tell her about her cold house and lack of juice and biscuits?

Jack then sprung straight into action calling a local community group who were also awake at 5am and immediately organised thermal curtains, juice and biscuits.

So saint jack couldn’t even PayPal said sad pensioner a few measly pounds for biscuits herself? How did this woman get her number? And does Jack answer her phone to unknown callers in the middle of the night???

Why does she feel the need to make up so many ridiculous lies? And for what reward? Twitter likes and 💵????
Why is she always exhausted? From tweeting and meal planning?
But last week she told a pensioner off for trying to make a cheap meal, can’t make head nor tail of her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Sorry lurker here butting in with my tuppence worth.
It was the earlier thread from the non fans that very obviously set her off tonight. She’s been swinging between self pity and spoiling for a fight since she realised it was her they were discussing. She hadn’t the backbone to tackle them head on so she unleashed her anger and her flying halfwits at that poor man.
I do not like the woman but tonight was about as low as it gets. She’s like a younger version of Trump.
Welcome!
You are so right about her motives for that appalling display. She doesn't have backbone. Nastiness is not the same thing at all.
And the BIB on your post for next #thread suggestion!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And, let's face it, the squig's inadvertent comment she took as criticism was right. She DOES take other people's money for herself. Otherwise her patreons would get the promised rewards, the taxes would get paid and the other T shirt charity would get donations.

ETA: See also: Kickstarter debacle

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I hope nice squigg isn’t getting more crap from her horrible FM.

Can I just ask- what is it that people don’t like about Depher?

Reactions: 21
Short time lurker of this thread 🙋🏻‍♀️

Jack has been on my radar for a long time and I always thought she was one of the good ones…. Albeit clearly troubled and a bit chaotic at times but overall a well-meaning good egg. I can mostly forgive peoples occasionally problematic behaviour if I feel like they’re coming from a good place and have good intentions (and importantly if they can learn from said problematic behaviour). My eyes have absolutely been opened after reading further into her antics here and seeing for myself her awful tweets 😱 how didn’t i see it before?!

• Heart
Reactions: 86
It's like the old man who messaged her about having to eat toothpaste to cope.

She's full of grade-A bullshit.
I really think we all need to reminding ourselves that she lies constantly. She has been proven (with receipts) over and over and over again that she lies all the time.
Probably somewhere smuggled in amongst the shite are some truths. But the baseline is that she is a terrible fibber.
Maybe not in real life - who knows 🤷‍♀️
But her online presence is built upon lies.

Reactions: 38
Usually usually usually I just laugh. I mean, she’s so ridiculous. But today she has really gotten to me. Weaponising suicide is a crappy move Jack. And as others have pointed out the death of a parent, or even contemplating it, for whatever reasons, is something that really f*cks kids up. Poor SB 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She is such an outright bleep.
Trigger Warning - DV talk.
You know every dog does have its day. My ex was a nasty piece of work, a total sociopath and he terrorised me for years including beyond once I got away for good. He was like teflon and nothing ever stuck no matter how many people he assaulted or his number of criminal endeavours. He is sitting in jail now for breeching an apprehended violence order (repeatedly) but the last one was via a text message. He will more than likely do time once he has a hearing for multiple things in May. I have had many years to deal with and process the trauma and I am fairly indifferent to it all. But I honestly believed this eventuality would never come.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
Have just fully caught up. What an absolute witch! The triggering thread, the pile-on, it's just awful. I am at the same time angry, sad and disgusted. Shame on you JM.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Have just fully caught up. What an absolute witch! The triggering thread, the pile-on, it's just awful. I am at the same time angry, sad and disgusted. Shame on you JM.
It is ghastly isn't yet.
Yet Jack will go to bed feeling tired and happy that she has 'been campaigning'. We all see the bullying and self promtion for what it is. She is not a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.