Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
Mega OT ...but... I was in the co.op yesterday in Jack's second home...and a lady in front of me in the queue didn't have enough money for her shopping

The guy behind her stepped forward, bought 20 fags and said "put that on my card too".

It was so... discreet and non showy and kind. He paid for all her stuff along with his tabs. So adorable.

Oh, and Jack's a twat
I paid for a guys shopping in Lidl one day too. I don’t think I’ve ever told anyone. It wasn’t much - less than a tenner but whatever happened I’m not sure, but he put his stuff through, paid for it then put a separate lot through and didn’t have enough to pay for it all so was going to start putting little bits back so I just paid for the small bundle. He was thankful without causing a scene for either of us. It is nice to be nice.
Off topic again here, again, I’ve never shared this with anyone. My mum is in her 70s, has a small pension and top up from DWP. She does alright but she knows what it’s like to struggle. Just before Christmas she was in Tesco for some shopping, she seen a youngish lady with her son and they were looking through the yellow sticker fridge. The boy was saying something along the lines of ‘could we have a steak for Christmas dinner?’ And she said no they couldn’t afford it and they’d have something out of the yellow sticker fridge instead. Her and my mum exchanged smiles and then passed each other in another aisle. The boy was asking for something else and again, the lady said they couldn’t afford it.
my mum ended up giving the boy £5 and saying merry Christmas. He asked his mum if he could keep it and she said yes - reader, he ran off to pick something for his mum for a Christmas gift 🥺
Anyway, my mum gave the girl £20 and told her to treat herself to something nice for dinner. The girl just quietly said thanks - I truly hope it helped her out.
my mum didn’t even tell my siblings so she would die if she knew I’d shared it here. My point is, many people can do nice things for people without being performative about it. Jack cannot. She is not that type. She wants to be carried shoulder high through the streets of the land for tweeting, but actually doesNOTHING. I don’t even believe she would help out at a food bank, and I don’t believe she cooks 1800 test recipes and packages them up for a community kitchen either.
if she told me the sky was blue i’d double check for myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 107
Would just like to point out that in the year (2012) she makes the abhorrent claim that she was in a freezing cold bed with a toddler wearing a dressing gown her grandfather passed away & gave 3 properties to each child, 1 in bricks and mortar and the others in cash so not only will her dad have had a net worth in the millions he had actual cash to boot. This is in the public domain on the very reputable gov.uk - not mithering over fuck all.

Please stop the triggering rants, and especially involving a non consenting child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103

RevEd

Oh and by the way. If I ran a community kitchen and someone couldn’t afford 20p for the bread. I’d give them the bloody bread or pay for it myself. Funny how so many people are skint even though saint jack has spent 10 years knocking her pan in (knocking herself out) to help all the poors.
Our community pantry, stocked about 60% with FairShare stuff, has a £1 voluntary payment for 2 bags worth of shopping (including actual meat & household items). 99% pay the pound because it's a dignity issue; they want to have done the shopping (not had a handout). But its voluntary (there's literally an unobserved tin by the door) because the idea that somebody won't have any bread because they can't charge the 20p you're charging for a free item is beyond heartbreaking.

ETA: as per an earlier point too re: benefits, the majority of our customers are working people / pensioners, who have found their incomes no longer provide what they need.

Also;

Firstly, she's done a disservice in this thread to Foodbanks by suggesting she had a parcel of rubbish & had to use her own genius to create 'a soup' out of it - when Foodbanks specifically offer a parcel which will create 3 days worth of meals.

Secondly, everyone should report that tweet (as mentioned earlier). It goes against all guidelines and good sense & decency, and is pure self-indulgence.

As others have shared, I also had a 4 year period of work-affected depression in my early twenties; which resulted in a near miss at ending my own life. However, whilst I share that in total anonymity here, I've only ever told three people about that; my counsellor, my wife (who I didn't even know at the time) & my Bishop (as I felt I couldn't, with integrity, go forward for Ordination without having talked about this with them). I could never dream of burdening friend & family with that information - several of whom were aware I was struggling & were offering incredible support. I would also never want others, who may well be struggling, to hear that and feel enabled or emboldened some how. It is certainly not something to wield specifically as a points scoring exercise.

I'm not prone to anger, but I really wish I could do more than simply report that tweet at the moment. I feel incredibly angry. She has potentially endangered lives, in order to get a few likes & possibly ward off any potential critics (or the tax man). It is indecent, and immoral.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Mega OT ...but... I was in the co.op yesterday in Jack's second home...and a lady in front of me in the queue didn't have enough money for her shopping

The guy behind her stepped forward, bought 20 fags and said "put that on my card too".

It was so... discreet and non showy and kind. He paid for all her stuff along with his tabs. So adorable.

Oh, and Jack's a twat

• Heart
Reactions: 96

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Liverpool didn’t play last night Jack. They played on Tuesday and beat arguably your biggest rivals - highlights of the goals have been on national sports news for the past two days. Just admit you did another emotional vampire trick of sucking SB’s personality as your own and hyper fixating on LFC for some easy likes.

You’re a pathetic charlatan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Flumps

VIP Member
It really upsets me when she writes threads like those. My heart wants to believe her (and I get angry on her son's behalf) while my head tells me that she's making it sound worse than it actually was (which then I feel guilty about thinking). It's so manipulative.
Yes. Me too. Even though I know it's manipulation I still feel awful because I've been through certain things that mean I know how it feels to be in a certain place and I will always feel sympathy for that, before I have time to question the truth of it.

So I'm a frau with a long history of mental illness, and I have a small daughter. I'm open about my mental health but I don't think I would ever openly put online that I was going to unalive myself while my child was a toddler and I'm apparently only still here because of... She didn't give a reason did she? Surely she would have drowned had she fallen asleep in the water? What pills did she take? How many? Urgh, anyway...

There are ways to be open with your mental health, and there are things to keep private to protect your son. This was one of them.
Hard agree. Like lots of us I have a history (and present tbh) of spotty mental health, self harm, therapy and some fun diagnoses. It's only my relative anonymity here that means I'm prepared to discuss it, as I don't ever want my daughter to know how bad things got at points because she was part of my life then. Probably the reason I'm still here is that there was just enough left of me when things were bad that thought I knew how bad it would be for my daughter if I wasn't.

I no longer think, I now know, how bad it would have been, because her dad died last year (not suicide, but tbh not far off, just a slow version involving alcohol). We weren't together any more and he was a very non-resident parent, she rarely saw him, but it was utterly devastating for her. I don't have the words for the pain she's been through as a kid losing a parent or really the emotional strength to explain how heartbreaking it has been for all of us who love her (and his other kids, though they are technically grown up now). It's been a lot, though, and Jack, if you grunk and look under this spoiler, then please stop using topics like this to deflect, and please stop writing things about suicide and parental death where your son can read them (and you've said he does read your Twitter). I've been through a lot of hard things, a lot of them on my own, and this one, even with plenty of support, has been the hardest. My ex left a trail of destruction through his childrens' lives with his way of life (always focused on him and his needs and his problems and his worse than everyone else's life) and his horrible death. Think on, please. Grow up. It's not all about you anymore.

Sorry everyone. That was a lot. I'm a bit triggered (which is on me for reading things I shouldn't, I know) I'm probably going to sit in the garden for a bit now.

• Heart
How can she do this to her child? She’s fucking sick in the head & all of this is because she was clearly being subtweeted in that tweet, and being an arrogant moron she RTed it not realising it was @Ing her.

Like most normal parents who actually give a fuck about their child there’s certain topics I’m dreading having to explain to my daughter for fear of how scared it’ll make her feel - why the fuck would you tweet about that sort of content when your child views your Twitter profile & goes to school with kids who are online? She is unhinged. When is enough enough? How much money and how big an OWNED home do you need to just stop this and start giving a fuck about your child’s mental well-being?

• Heart
  • Sad

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Perhaps do your research *before* you present as an expert and recommend stupid things as part of a paid partnership?

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 17.08.11.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 91

Emmapism

VIP Member
This person doesn't stay up into the wee hours chatting to little old ladies in her DMs. She doesn't read her DMs. This is her. This is what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 91