Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does the bogger seat being up or down affect how you hit your face on it?
No idea, but I can just imagine her screeching that she's fallen and it's ALL HIS FAULT. Poor kid. Didn't she also say at the time that she'd banged her eye on the side of the sink rather than the loo?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hmmm, is she changing the details of how she got the Urban Decay shiner last year, or am I misremembering (because so very much happens to Jack on a weekly basis), without Tattle, it would be impossible to verify - which is why she hates this site. Anyhoo, I thought she hit her face on the sink tap, not the loo.

And I thought that she was TOTALLY and COMPLETELY 100% sober during this period (as she kept telling Twitter). Then it turned out, hey what a shocker (not) that she wasn’t. Either way, tripping over a dumbell onto the loo, or somehow smashing face on a tap ..... well, ...... 🥃🍹🍷💊 imho.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I despise the way she talks about him 😩
It seems to be in working order, IT.
Screw off Monroe you’re not edgy just a twit
Tbf we do talk about ‘you woke it up’ when dealing with the feral small one. She’s gorgeous and cute and being an utter nob 80% of waking hours at the moment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow, I saw someone on that thread yesterday which she retweeted then un-retweeted recommending giving this person a follow rather than Jack. As of right now, she doesn't even follow them but is replying to the tweet nonetheless.

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 15.46.56.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
That she can’t seem to allow her son to have his own personality separate from her I also find quite troubling. That for example he has to watch football highlights with her on her phone, I find so weird (somehow with no internet as well). I mean it probably isn’t true, thank god. It reminds me of the crappy dynamic between the Gilmore Girls, have any of you seen that? I wonder if Jack has seen it and relates to the selfish single mother who chooses to live in relative poverty despite having parents richer than god.
Its pure narc behaviour, treating him as an extension of herself. Plus the control which she must love - nothing is yours kiddo, what’s yours is mine 🤢 He can’t watch the football on TV like other kids, he can’t be handed a dinosaur biscuit without “Mama” taking a bite out of it first…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I really dislike 90% vegan Jack. My partner tried really hard to be vegan, he managed 4.5 years but got really ill, he had chronically low B12 and iron and needed to have supplements prescribed, he also got quite weak over those years so, reluctantly, he started eating dairy again. He had no choice as he's an extremely fussy eater. He limits his intake to the amount that keeps him healthy and he's never taken to consuming huge amounts of low welfare meat products. So when Jack claimed she had to eat meat due to arthritis, it really pissed me off and that's without taking into account that eating sulphite is really bad for RA.

Jack claims so many ailments, causes, identities that I don't understand why more people haven't noticed the glaring inaccuracies. In my family, we have people suffering depression and other mental illnesses, people with ADHD and or autism, people who have suffered real poverty, people with RA and other physical disabilities. I can see all the inaccuracies in all of her stories and identities, the rest of you mendacious ninnies can see it too. Where's the backlash?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.