Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d just duck off to bed the horrible POS…
In the words of your lovely recipe Jack WASH YA HOOP cos something clearly crawled up it

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This person doesn't stay up into the wee hours chatting to little old ladies in her DMs. She doesn't read her DMs. This is her. This is what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Jack-nobody asked you to do any of this. You either quietly signpost people who contact you, or you don’t do it. You don’t use it to score points in an argument you’ve created.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Legitimately who does she think she is 🤣
She places herself on such a pedestal yet spews venom 85% of the time she posts

• Angry
Reactions: 45
She’s always been a bell end but but she’s been more of a bell end since Louisa left

TOOT bleeping TOOT

• Sad
  • Haha
This is awful. That squig apologised several times and deleted his tweet. Her response is to quote tweet him and have another go at him!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
I've just looked at that guy's profile and my heart is broken for him 💔 😢

Nasty horrible human she is. Helping no-one, just bullying from her big platform.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
You know what? I’ve always given to charity. When I’ve had the square root of eff right all too. And that’s what annoys me. Loads of people give. All the frigging time.

this is a genuine question. The 100k she claims to have raised for charity. How? Book royalties? Asking people on twitter to donate? Who has she given to. I’m genuinely wanting to know

I’d respect her far more if she closed her Patreon
I’d love to see her receipts for all that charity fund raising, when I’ve done bits you share the amount raised (on an official form not a excel spreadsheet you’ve made yourself) to everyone who donated, I’d like to see some transparency to back up these claims and other people donated her books to food banks, other people paid for the T-shirts, other people paid for kick starter, other people fund her pay pal and paetron accounts. There’s definitely a link between her language and Saviles using charity work to shut people down.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.