Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the joy of my bedtime grunk taken away because I had to skip ahead and know it all ends like this. She's proper wound me up again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
How long did Jack work at the fire service?
Did she actually just not pass her probation period due to being a lazy slopmuffin?
Old Chief, wouldn't have traaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzers on a bird. Or childcare. Not on his watch. So poor Jack was forced out.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not keeling over with exhaustion to the point of stopping tweeting though, is she.
Savile was a narc, a rampant, uncontained, enabled manipulative narc. Charity attracts them, as does religion.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Yes, she has raised over 100k. And has done some work apparently for various charities. That doesn’t make you immune to criticism Jack!

and not being open about the teemill money and dodging tax is disgraceful behaviour before you start criticising anyone else.
Jacksie is all about semantics and sneaky ways of writing something. Yes, she's raised £100k. But she hasn't donated it all. And there's the crux of it. Spot on Grifty, re Teemill.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1211606
[/QUOTE]
How bleeping DARE SHE. She deigns to believe him. What a nasty piece of work. Usually I laugh along with these threads and they cheer me up but tonight, between the horrible mental health thread and bullying this poor fellow because she didn’t stop for 2 seconds to consider that it might be HER reading comprehension at fault, not his. Gifted my arse. Sorry for the swears.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
JO’s website is free, and is full of edible recipes. Does it have a negative impact on his book sales? Nah, if anything it makes people want to buy his books. I’m so sick of Jack pretending they do everything for free. Stop being a martyr, and find a job you enjoy, because you clearly aren’t happy in your current role.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Barely broken even?! duck the duck off. She’d not be spunking £100s on hats to hide her tit hair cut if she was barely breaking even.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
It's absolutely mad that she would say this in 2013, when she was also saying how she applied for a bazillion jobs but no one wanted her.
She was applying for ridiculous things like fork lift driving jobs. I totally understand looking for work is hard, harder as a parent, and even harder as a single parent, but you just know Jack would've been adding in extra complications and restrictions to it all.

I would be very interested to see what her request for flexible hours at the fire service was. I'm leaning towards it not really being flexi and wanting more of a set hours 9-5 type thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She was applying for ridiculous things like fork lift driving jobs. I totally understand looking for work is hard, harder as a parent, and even harder as a single parent, but you just know Jack would've been adding in extra complications and restrictions to it all.

I would be very interested to see what her request for flexible hours at the fire service was. I'm leaning towards it not really being flexi and wanting more of a set hours 9-5 type thing.
No roundabouts in warehouses though

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She said T made her too randy but she still identifies as trans non binary she/they. She says.
Yeah, thanks for the recap mate 🙂The whole thing just feels like she won't stop screaming 'WAAAA ME ME ME..'
There was one stupid ass comment brought up on here where she said she was sick of people assuming she wants to own a penis. Errmmm... Nobody gives a shite luv. 🤣🤔

Reactions: 23
that poor man. the squigs are still having a pop and she says it'll blow over by morning

well that's ok then! bleep

20220421_224844.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Yes Jack pal, keep attacking well-meaning squigs on Twitter because that's always gone so very well for you in the past. How gracious of you to accept squig's apology too, you are truly the Mother Teresa of slop.

Honestly what the duck is she on. Either there's an unseasonable ❄ dervish in Southend or her childhood gifted diagnosis was in recognition of her contributions to the pursuit of being an unimaginable bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.