Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if ONS do stats on how many pages of A4 are produced for projects generally? It’s not a measure I’ve used since GCSE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I see we have post chaos trying to be relatable Jack! Also nobody with a job would get up at 2am and eat all of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nice try sweetie but it needs to go in the first bleeping tweet, really not that hard, another report to the ASA you get 😘

81FFF4DE-021D-4605-8DBF-53F80F0467AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I have about 100 sheets of a4 in the drawer under my printer. It’s my Doctorate research into the utter shite spouted by Jack Monroe and why the squiggles believe it. I’ll publish it in about eleventybillion years, ok love?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Here's my thrifty food hack Jack!
Make a meal plan before you go shopping. Also, only buy food that can actually be made into a meal that you will eat rather than a mash of random ingredients that will only be slung together for social media performance. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why is the made-up vum bum index on paper??? Surely a spreadsheet would work best so that you can use formulas to do all the big maths calculations and easily make changes?

Really the ONS and Asda are involved in a huge project that is being done on paper?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I am curious will the ONS and ASDA be able or allowed to use other data from the other big 4 to collate the data to make the Various bumhole irrigation. I mean surely your getting into data protection territory and you kind of need the whole data set to make her thesis plausible, no?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder if ONS do stats on how many pages of A4 are produced for projects generally? It’s not a measure I’ve used since GCSE.
+ a few spreadsheets really isn’t the flex she thinks it is, the ONS shouldn’t be doing anything in spreadsheets really. Have just given it a quick Google and they don’t even use Excel for data vis, they use JavaScript and have a publicly available pattern library (and some really good best practice guidance). I’m sure the VBI will be doing something very similar 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.