Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic, slightly not:

My friend once told me a story from her childhood. She was being minded by her grandmother, a notoriously bad cook. My friend hid her dinner in her pockets and then flushed it down the toilet. She got found out when the toilet got blocked up.

Hope Jack's guests don't resort to this tactic. We don't need a toilet chaos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why is she making her grandad's life her dream. That's weird. Your not your grandad, you should be doing your own thing.
Also you could maybe run a bedsit but doesn't ya need to pay bills on time to do that?!

I don't know sounds like it probably going to stay a fantasy pet, a bit like my dream of living in a mansion.... We call dream!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How can you go from
We’ve broken Kevin
Rape & torture
Belittling and emotionally harming a pensioner
Telling some one off for calling her mate
Following 8000 people in a few days
To dream scenes where you’re ironing towels and being some kind of Darling Buds of May character.

I’d hate being inside her head, it’s like witnessing Split for real.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
🙄 wasn’t it a bed sit tho

View attachment 1198990
Argh was not her grandad a slum lord, the grifting bleeping bell end so she is. Terrible. I applaud the GC ladies rightly calling her out. Oh please leave me alone, despite my nasty pile on to an elderly lady. Dreadful. You're an absolute disgrace Jack monroe, whatever gender you're claiming to be next Tuesday. You bleeping bleep x

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This comment is on the Southend echo article about the plans for the guesthouse after it was purchased from jack's dad in 2014. Crapston villas.

Screenshot_20220416-192326~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
oh LJC that looks truly revolting.

Not to be a massive dick, but how the hell do you go from one pair of shoes to 12 properties?! I mean there’s frickin’ hard work then there’s organised crime.
Jack would love to be a secret Kray can you imagine 🤣🤣
(I know I’m being a twunt here, he must have worked his absolute ass off. How did that ethic completely miss her out??)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.